Groups

Can a jail sentence be over ruled and a new one enforced..wouldn't you just love it??

This reduced me to tears yesterday and i cannot believe the jail sentences enforced for this behaviour. Wouldn't you just love to get a petition up for a much lengthier sentence

telegraph.co.uk/new…xml

Just need to vent some anger.:x

2 Comments

Home secretary could enforce a review if they thought it nescessary. :thumbsup:

Getting used to it now though...........been about 3 cases this year of illegals without the right to be in this country and no licsense running over people where i live and the longest sentence given was 8 weeks. :-(

marshallka

This reduced me to tears yesterday and i cannot believe the jail … This reduced me to tears yesterday and i cannot believe the jail sentences enforced for this behaviour. Wouldn't you just love to get a petition up for a much lengthier sentencehttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/07/09/nshed209.xmlJust need to vent some anger.:x

That is disgusting, it baffles me why some people feel the need to treat others badly.

I agree that without a doubt, they should have got a much longer sentence.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions