Can a Meerkat Movies code be used with a CEA card?

Found 14th Aug 2015
Im not sure if the cinema would count a carers card as another promotion. Does anyone know please?
Community Updates
10 Comments
I don't think that the CEA card is considered a promotion as such so I would think not but if anybody knows the answer to this I would also be very interested to know. Good question.
Edited by: "Suziq91" 14th Aug 2015
Suziq91

I don't think that the CEA card is considered a promotion as such so I … I don't think that the CEA card is considered a promotion as such so I would think not but if anybody knows the answer to this I would also be very interested to know. Good question.

Thank you x
No you can only use one code
Is it Odeon you're going to? They have a disability & accessibility helpline, they might be best placed to advise.

The number is 0800 138 3315.

If it's vue, they don't seem to have a dedicated number, but customer services are on 08712 240 240
miikeyblue

Is it Odeon you're going to? They have a disability & accessibility … Is it Odeon you're going to? They have a disability & accessibility helpline, they might be best placed to advise.The number is 0800 138 3315.If it's vue, they don't seem to have a dedicated number, but customer services are on 08712 240 240

Thanks Mikeyblue, I will check it out. It was for either so I will try both numbers. Is the bottom one a premium number?

Edited by: "Angel_Of_The_North" 15th Aug 2015
Angel_Of_The_North

Thanks Mikeyblue, I will check it out. It was for either so I will try … Thanks Mikeyblue, I will check it out. It was for either so I will try both numbers. Is the bottom one a premium number?

Google says...

UK mobile networks charge/minute to connect to 0871 or 0872 numbers up to 40 pence depending upon if the mobile is in a contract or on a pay-as-you go tariff. Calls from UK landlines cost up to 10 pence from a BT landline.
participating cinemas will ensure they make reasonable adjustments for disabled guests when they go to the cinema; in particular it ensures a complimentary ticket for someone to go with them.

The CEA card holder will need to purchase a ticket to gain this complimentary ticket, but with that purchase I think you should be allowed to use the meerkat code for another ticket. You will not be able to gain completely free entry using both codes.

https://www.ceacard.co.uk/

The terms of entry on all the corresponding cinema websites should outline what you will be entitled to, Cineworld: http://www1.cineworld.co.uk/terms/in-cinema#terms-of-entry:-entry-into-the-cinema
Thanks for the links, although Ive already checked the CEA t's & c's. Im going to call the cinema later today.

Thanks everyone x
The CEA card only offers free access to the "companion". The "disabled" person must still buy a ticket so due to the 2for1 movies also requiring a seat be purchased for entry they both won't work together as they are both buy one get one free as such and in theory you're just wanting the 2 free parts! Some cinemas accept CEA with unlimited cards if the card is in the disabled persons name however as they have technically purchased the initial seat via their monthly subscription.
It works online at odeon but not at cineworld to get 3 people in. 1 carer 1 disabled and 1 other.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants