Groups

Can a PS3 user play against a PC user oline at COD4?

I have COD4 on PS3 and my mate has it on the PC, does anyone know if we can play in the same online games as/against each other?

6 Comments

simple answer, no

i think the reason is because of the differrent servers used or something along those lines

Original Poster

chris_b;1900282

simple answer, noi think the reason is because of the differrent servers … simple answer, noi think the reason is because of the differrent servers used or something along those lines

Doh!...I thought as much

Thank you

dcx_badass;1900494

I also think its down to the fact that the PC users have a mouse which is … I also think its down to the fact that the PC users have a mouse which is way faster to aim with than a joysitck, so it wouldn't be fair.

lol so? line up the console cannon fodder

Banned

unreal 3 allows mouse/keyboard on the ps3. its much easier and no-one knows

its different formats so even being the same game they run differently due to the platforms, ps3/pc

there is no technical reason why this cant be done as as UAW shows but its down to politics i'm afraid, sony want total control of the on-line scenario etc presumably if they decide they want to start charging for on-line services
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1117
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…22
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions