Groups

Can a user be suspended outright

OR does a user have to incur infractions and then a suspension,how does it work ?

20 Comments

what've you done? :-D

Why? You gonna be bad:p

Depends on the severity of the offense.

Some things are infraction worthy.......some are suspension worthy. Sometimes infractions tot up and earn a suspension.

That's how i understand it anyway...................................i'm a good boy. :-D

utoh lol

Original Poster

Ohhhhh you people with suspicious minds:p

I'm curious thats all:-D

The person with a new suspension isn't me obviously..lol

Banned

Syzable;4873125

Depends on the severity of the offense. :)Some things are infraction … Depends on the severity of the offense. :)Some things are infraction worthy.......some are suspension worthy. Sometimes infractions tot up and earn a suspension.That's how i understand it anyway...................................[COLOR="Red"]i'm a good boy[/COLOR]. :-D

lol he is actually. never seen SY in the naughty corner

Original Poster

Blimey DG thought you'd still be asleep!

DangerGod;4873150

lol he is actually. never seen SY in the naughty corner

I know.......i'm like a leper to you all now. :cry: :lol:

deb8z;4873129

Ohhhhh you people with suspicious minds:pI'm curious thats all:-DThe … Ohhhhh you people with suspicious minds:pI'm curious thats all:-DThe person with a new suspension isn't me obviously..lol

lol at the last line

Banned

deb8z;4873171

Blimey DG thought you'd [COLOR="Red"]still be asleep[/COLOR]!

ahh i didnt get to sleep until about 5am . but gotta get my haircut done ive been putting it off for the last 3 days....But its raining outside :? lol

Original Poster

Yeah,i'm waiting on pics of this new haircut,so hurry up;-)

Banned

hmmm im not sure about the skinhead now lol... anyway im off.aslong as i come home with less hair ill be happy :-D. cya

DangerGod;4873204

ahh i didnt get to sleep until about 5am . but gotta get my haircut done … ahh i didnt get to sleep until about 5am . but gotta get my haircut done ive been putting it off for the last 3 days....But its raining outside :? lol

Do what i do.........just get the clippers out and take the lot off. :-D

Original Poster

DangerGod;4873241

hmmm im not sure about the skinhead now lol... anyway im off.aslong as i … hmmm im not sure about the skinhead now lol... anyway im off.aslong as i come home with less hair ill be happy :-D. cya

Don't bottle it now:w00t:

Original Poster

Syzable;4873243

Do what i do.........just get the clippers out and take the lot off. :-D

I used to have to do my ex's with clippers,gawd i hated doing it:w00t:

deb8z;4873249

I used to have to do my ex's with clippers,gawd i hated doing it:w00t:

I do my own........but get the wife to make sure i haven't left any tufts before i set foot outside. lol

Original Poster

Typically,now we aint together he's gone for a Kojak and Bic's it :roll:lol

I have to do my OH's bald all over, looks good but hate doing it

I got an insta-suspension a while back for drunkenly posting a hope I had that a suicide bomber would take out Amy Winehouse and a few hundred members of her audience at a concert. The only other time I've been in trouble, which was for something far worse IMO, I only got an infraction point. So I guess it depends on the mod what you get.

Original Poster

dxx;4873305

I got an insta-suspension a while back for drunkenly posting a hope I had … I got an insta-suspension a while back for drunkenly posting a hope I had that a suicide bomber would take out Amy Winehouse and a few hundred members of her audience at a concert. The only other time I've been in trouble, which was for something far worse IMO, I only got an infraction point. So I guess it depends on the mod what you get.

Good god:w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…22
      2. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556

See more discussions