can all smart tv run flash?

Found 10th Apr
I heard that Samsung has its own flash and can be installed to make it work. Do all other brands (LG, Toshiba...) have something similar?
eg. watch online streaming but not via its own app (not all webpages have its own app), like using browser to watch Youtube?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
I have LG OLED55B7 and i can stream movie's over it web browsers (E.G hdmovies.to) and able to install PLEX also form the app store and some IPTV apps.
Edited by: "djmackie2000" 11th Apr
A lot of streaming is abandoning flash. Youtube ended all support for it over a year ago now.
EndlessWaves1 h, 11 m ago

A lot of streaming is abandoning flash. Youtube ended all support for it …A lot of streaming is abandoning flash. Youtube ended all support for it over a year ago now.

so most the streaming video webpage can be played on any smart tv now?
I couldn't say, I was just pointing out that you'd need to look for video playback support in the browser rather than flash for a lot of sites.

From what I've seen on them I wouldn't depend on smart TV browsers for much. Your best bet is probably Android so third party browsers are available, and even then I don't know how many will actually work with a TV interface.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants