can any get this site... im having probs

Hi all
Can any of you get this site zzhosting.com

Its the host for my website and its all down. My emails, website and according to me, i cant even get the hosting site.

Keeps saying cannot display webpage.... can you let me know what you get?

thanks

16 Comments

Yep, works fine with me...site appears in a couple of seconds? :?

ok for me

clear your cache

Site works for me.
Their status page says:
09-May-2009

Hello

The migration of accounts from shared7 to shared15 intially went well, however shared15 a new server suffered corruption when a RAID card failed. Dell have been informed and will be rectifying this in the next few days.

We have had to revert people back to Shared7 because we cannot move data from shared15 back to shared7 as its potentially corrupt.

Data is still available on shared15

93.189.110.101 - Cpanel

93.189.110.101 - WHM

I understand this may cause you issues with reverting back to an OLD site but given that the RAID card could fail again at any moment coupled with the corrucption, we had no choice.

DNS moves have now completed, any one using there own DNS should contact us.

Works fine here too

Original Poster

dam! serious? jeeeeeeez i cant get any of it.

It seems ok to me

and me xxx

Original Poster

this is weird i cant get it. and i need my website and emails! ahhhhhhhhh

Works for me, try a different browser.

Original Poster

cache cleared, still nothing.
Dnt suppose one of you could check to see if my website is up or displaying an error page for me pleaseeeeeee?

pcnutta;6154926

cache cleared, still nothing.Dnt suppose one of you could check to see if … cache cleared, still nothing.Dnt suppose one of you could check to see if my website is up or displaying an error page for me pleaseeeeeee?

pm me the info

Original Poster

boothy;6154936

pm me the info

done thankss

I host several sites using ZZ and they are all down, emails and all
very frustrating but the they assure me they are working on the problem.

ss

Original Poster

Drop them an email, they reckon they should all be fixed by now. Just had reply from them saying they didnt realise mine was still down! and are going to fix it now.

So drop them email if i were you saying yours isnt working yet..
Sooo frustrating, especially as its linked with my work and i nneeeeeed my emails! loll

No good mine are all still down, theyve been telling me theyve been restoring sites for 24hours
but all mine have been down for over 2 days now!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again416
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356123
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949
    4. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312

See more discussions