Can any grid fans help me out?

Banned
well im playing through it on easy at the min lol... i came across a race earlier which required me to get 1:39 to pass the level.. kinda like a time trial... but now when i i look for it i cant find it... anyone know where this track is located? im not very far into the game either..

4 Comments

what are you playing this on, i'm about 90% thru PC version on Hard and can't rememeber time trail did i miss something? Awesome game btw best opening credits of a game ever !!!! :thumbsup:

It would have been a Driver Offer..........You always have 3 different offers. If you fail it then it will just give you something different.

Original Poster Banned

xbox 360... nah i dnt think it is a time trial... u just gotta finish the face in 1:39 to complete it... quite early into the game

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;2820614

It would have been a Driver Offer..........You always have 3 different … It would have been a Driver Offer..........You always have 3 different offers. If you fail it then it will just give you something different.

ok thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763953
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions