Groups

Can any men recommend a great shaver?

Im after some Good Shaver recommendations please for my husbands Christmas present.
    Would be after one with the 3 type heads, rather than the straight one if that makes any sense.

Budget would be about £50-£70, so ideally one that has been knocked down from a good price first off so he gets more for his money.
    Thank you x

14 Comments

Philips make good shavers.They do the ones with 3 round shaving heads.

Some half price at Boots.

boots.com/web…nk5

Edited by: "Mum2ConnornCerys" 13th Nov 2010

Original Poster

Mum2ConnornCerys

Philips make good shavers.They do the ones with 3 round shaving … Philips make good shavers.They do the ones with 3 round shaving heads.Some half price at Boots.http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CatalogSearchResultView?storeId=10052&st=specificPromo&promoName=1%26%2347%3B2+price+on+selected+Philips+shavers&langId=-1&catalogId=10551&cm_re=c9001_link5-_-save-_-save_half_price_on_philips_shavers&cm_sp=cat_electrical-_-c9001-_-c9001_link5

Thank you for link, will look now x

I have found this just now, reduced from £100 to £50, Plus I could use £20 from a double up voucher, hmmm Now I just need a man to say whether its any good or not as I have no ideas on these lol

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

I just read the title properly - men recommendations... oh well I would say Philips anyway .

Original Poster

haha X) x

beth3735

haha X) x

I've had a few drinks,I'm taking in 50% of what I'm looking at!

Original Poster

Thank you for that, Its on Amazon for £41.99 from £100,

Have used Philips for many years.

I wish electric shavers worked for me - I have to use blades.
    Edited by: "Predikuesi" 13th Nov 2010

Original Poster

Predikuesi

I wish electric shavers worked for me - I have to use blades.

Mine is like that, He uses his blades loads, But I just put it down to the fact i bought him a cheap electric shaver last time that it didnt do the job properly.
    I will get him a philips and just fingers crossed it does the job good enough.

Philips are the best

I have this and love it.doesn't shave quite as close as a wet razor but it is so quick and quiet you can do it while sat watching tv

whatsThePoint

This one Philips HQ7390/17 Williams F1 Special Edition Shaver was a which … This one Philips HQ7390/17 Williams F1 Special Edition Shaver was a which mag best buy

If your looking to get a rotary then Philips are the best. The HQ7390 also has the advantage that you can rinse it under the tap. As Tony mentioned its not as close as a wet shave but is more convenient

Hubby always gets philips shavers & won't use anything else. His most recent one is the HQ7390 and he thinks it's better than the two previous Philips that he had that cost £130+

Original Poster

Thank you all, I went with the F1 razor, Got it for £19 after discount, double up vouchers and money off vouchers from Tescos! Really pleased with my buy. Thanks for the advice x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …128300
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764521
      3. Cat Chat73708
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2530

See more discussions