Groups

Can any of you help me find a red DS Lite.

Hello,

Im struggling to get my hands on a red DS Lite, Can any of you help me.

Thanks

16 Comments

[COLOR="Purple"]my friend got one from gadget asia..[/COLOR]

I've got a brand-new sealed one I'll swap you if you can get me a silver one.

Original Poster

kyalion;3709727

I've got a brand-new sealed one I'll swap you if you can get me a silver … I've got a brand-new sealed one I'll swap you if you can get me a silver one.

I can't find a silver one either with out all the extras omg its crazy.

Original Poster

JO-JO;3709722

[COLOR="Purple"]my friend got one from gadget asia..[/COLOR]

lyndsbowes;3709742

http://www.gadget-asia.com/en/home/games-and-consoles/nintendo-ds/consoles/nintendo-ds-lite/bundle-deals/ds-lite-43-games-saving-bundle-red-and-black.htmlwe have this one, black and red :thumbsup:

Do you know if this gadget asia is any good as ive never heard of them before. Thanks

@blondebella...

Check the hot section, there's a silver ds-lite deal from ebuyer.com £93.xx delivered

Though it's thought that they are imports with 3rd party uk chargers, if that bothers you.

]Here is a red and black one in stock... I don't know if the price has been inflated or anything about simply electronics though..

Original Poster

Meangreenie;3709827

@blondebella...Check the hot section, there's a silver ds-lite deal from … @blondebella...Check the hot section, there's a silver ds-lite deal from ebuyer.com £93.xx deliveredThough it's thought that they are imports with 3rd party uk chargers, if that bothers you.

Nae don't fancy that as it for a xmas present don't want to take the chance.

is this a gd deal that i am getting from friday-ad

(going to collect in an hour)

DS lite black boxed 6mnths old
    8 games (random stuff)
    care pack
    sock to keep it in
    spare accesories

for £45 is this gd or not??? not sure now

game have them online ,free delivery, only in bundles i think

]http//ww…red

jackt010;3709914

is this a gd deal that i am getting from friday-ad(going to collect in an … is this a gd deal that i am getting from friday-ad(going to collect in an hour)DS lite black boxed 6mnths old8 games (random stuff)care packsock to keep it inspare accesoriesfor £45 is this gd or not??? not sure now

I should coco...:thumbsup: I get down there now and wait on the door step..

edna_clouds;3709968

I should coco...:thumbsup: I get down there now and wait on the door … I should coco...:thumbsup: I get down there now and wait on the door step..

so its a fair price its gota box etc and recipt from blockbusters

just dont fleabay it with a TTDS card

jackt010;3709997

so its a fair price its gota box etc and recipt from blockbusters

Seems a very good dael to me even if the games are carp... Nice one..:thumbsup:

Got mine from gamestation in a bundle about two weeks ago,worth a try maybe?

strike;3710016

just dont fleabay it with a TTDS card

why??? did u do this?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764309
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism11
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63219
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917266

See more discussions