can any one recomend good ds games for my 10 year old son

as the title says he has and completed doctor who top trumps and incredibles he also has lego batman just undecided what to get its his birthday next month and was just after ideas thanx

14 Comments

Lego Indiana Jones
New Super Mario Bros
Yoshi's Island 2
Mario Karts DS

Flashcart: problem solved.

[COLOR="Purple"]professor layton is really good...[/COLOR]

Original Poster

Rhys135;4184959

Lego Indiana JonesNew Super Mario BrosYoshi's Island 2Mario Karts DS

we have lego indiana jones for the xbox 360 will look at the others you suggested though

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;4185013

Mario Kart is always a hit, my little boy want's that professor layton … Mario Kart is always a hit, my little boy want's that professor layton game, heard it is good.

i want professor layton for my self lol

Banned

Cooking Mama

r4 card, free games

Guitar Hero, m3 card or similar, guitar hero controller for fiver from deal extreme and headphones for the peace and quiet.

personally, i'd say get an r4 card and then you can have alot more games on it. Lego indiana is great and I noticed a few others have recommended it.

defo an r4 card then frozen roms for games

tinkerbell28;4185013

Mario Kart is always a hit, my little boy want's that professor layton … Mario Kart is always a hit, my little boy want's that professor layton game, heard it is good.

Maybe bit difficult for a 10 year old?

pinkangel;4185014

we have lego indiana jones for the xbox 360 will look at the others you … we have lego indiana jones for the xbox 360 will look at the others you suggested though

The DS version is completely diffrent to the console version and is just as good!

Proffessor Layton for your self may be a good idea, but defintley not for a 10 year old. Most likely get stuck after an hour or so play, but then again it could be a game for you both to play together?

Original Poster

Rhys135;4187165

The DS version is completely diffrent to the console version and is just … The DS version is completely diffrent to the console version and is just as good!Proffessor Layton for your self may be a good idea, but defintley not for a 10 year old. Most likely get stuck after an hour or so play, but then again it could be a game for you both to play together?

hi many thanx for the advice definately somthing to think about (prof layton)

zelda is a great game for ds too! worth a look
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767472
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
    3. word association Game74044579
    4. One thing you've forgotten911

See more discussions