Can any one recommended some good local co op games for Xbox one

Found 29th Nov 2017
Getting the kids an Xbox one for Christmas, after some good local co op games so they can play together. Ages 9, 12, 15

All suggestions welcome

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

all the Lego games?

Here we go. Some are digital others are retail. All accounts get achievements if that’s what your kids are in to collecting.

Active Soccer 2 DX
Boggle
Battleborn
Borderlands 2
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Castle Crashers Remastered
Cel Damage HD
Chariot
Clash
Coffin Dodgers
Cuphead
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition
FIFA 14
FIFA 15
FIFA 16
FIFA 17
Gears Of War 4
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
Gunscape
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Knight Squad
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Lego Dimensions
Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens
Lovers In A Dangerous Spacetime
Minecraft: Xbox One Edition
Overcooked
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2
Reagan Gorbachev
Risk
Rocket League
Spareware
Skylanders Imaginators
Skylanders Superchargers
Skylanders Trap Team
SlashDash
Stardust Galaxy Warriors: Stellar Climax
Talent Not Included
Terraria
TRIVIAL PURSUIT LIVE!
Toy Soldiers: War Chest
Vertical Drop Heroes HD
Yasai Ninja

If you need more advice PM me.

I second the Lego games. We've been playing Lego city Undercover for the last few weeks it' eexcellent! We also love sonic all stars racing, you get to blow each other up

Any of the Lego games
Minecraft
Any Forza
Any FIFA
Rayman Legends
Edited by: "Ar460rn" 29th Nov 2017

If you want to have a family fallout then I suggest Overcooked

lilymac1 h, 47 m ago

I second the Lego games. We've been playing Lego city Undercover for the …I second the Lego games. We've been playing Lego city Undercover for the last few weeks it' eexcellent! We also love sonic all stars racing, you get to blow each other up

might have to look into sonic racing, after a racing game but there all online two players

jonmarz895 m ago

might have to look into sonic racing, after a racing game but there all …might have to look into sonic racing, after a racing game but there all online two players

We play it with 4 of us, my 3 Yr old gets involved too, it's really easy but lots of fun. It's a backwards compatible game so it'll be in the 360 section wherever you look, we got it from cex for about a fiver.

lilymac2 h, 19 m ago

I second the Lego games. We've been playing Lego city Undercover for the …I second the Lego games. We've been playing Lego city Undercover for the last few weeks it' eexcellent! We also love sonic all stars racing, you get to blow each other up

Yeah Sonic all star racing is a great game and has had plenty play time since going BC!

Overcooked is by far my favourite for couch so op, great fun and frustrating at the same time.

Original Poster

Thank you for all your suggestions its given me a few ideas of what to buy. will be definitely getting Overcooked as me and one of the girls played that at EGX and enjoyed it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants