Can any recommend a decent wireless keyboard?

Found 25th JanEdited by:"bjrosl"
Community Updates
AskElectronics
7 Comments
Nope. Tried 2 and both naff. They have there uses but not for every day pc
Logitech K360 is great at £24.99
wayners2 h, 27 m ago

Nope. Tried 2 and both naff. They have there uses but not for every day pc

we have always used a logitech wireless keyboard with a laptop or desktop and works perfectly without any issue. very light, but sturdy and compact keyboard, battery life is about 2 years on two AA batteries, and this is with daily heavy use.

OP - get logitech, which is cheap and works a treat. we also use the unifying logitech wireless mouse, which also works brilliantly.
mutley11 h, 56 m ago

we have always used a logitech wireless keyboard with a laptop or desktop …we have always used a logitech wireless keyboard with a laptop or desktop and works perfectly without any issue. very light, but sturdy and compact keyboard, battery life is about 2 years on two AA batteries, and this is with daily heavy use.OP - get logitech, which is cheap and works a treat. we also use the unifying logitech wireless mouse, which also works brilliantly.

Which models? There are quite a few logitech keyboards and reviews can be mixed.
bjrosl1 h, 19 m ago

Which models? There are quite a few logitech keyboards and reviews can be …Which models? There are quite a few logitech keyboards and reviews can be mixed.

we have had about 3 keyboards as we throw them out when a new deal comes up so we upgrade, not to mention my husband keeps spilling coffee and wine over the keyboards. lol.

they all work fine as they were logitech. never had any issue with the 3. just buy any logitech keyboard and you will be fine.
Must be me then.. Although they were cheap keyboards and very poor.£10-£20
wayners1 h, 44 m ago

Must be me then.. Although they were cheap keyboards and very poor.£10-£20

unless you have something else in your house that interferes with the signal between the keyboard and pc/laptop.

the logitech keyboards that we buy are around £20 to £30, so they are not that expensive. the current one that my husband is using is logitech k250 and that is really good. they tend to be on offer with the mouse so when we buy a new mouse, we often end up with a new keyboard
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants