Groups

Can anybody confirm Two pints season 8?

Hi i was wondering if anybody could confirm if Two pints season 8 is/had/will be made.

Thanks Ste

15 Comments

the series is pants without johnny in it - been downhill since season 5

just my opinion

but yes they are going to make a season 8

Banned

im pretty sure no one knows to be honest mate, will just have to wait and see. i doubt it though

Banned

dandoc2;3877470

but yes they are going to make a season 8

you have a link or anything m8?

DangerGod;3877512

you have a link or anything m8?

on the two pints my space official site
    blog.myspace.com/ind…344

Unless they retcon series 7 It will be terrible, no Johnny, no Donna, no Kelly, no Flo I hate the Gaz and Janet thing and how Gaz is Corinthians dad.

An 8th series has been confirmed in an interview with Will Mellor in the … An 8th series has been confirmed in an interview with Will Mellor in the Metro on April 21 2008. In the interview he said that they would be filming the series from November 2008 to January 2009.[2]

Source : ]http//en…sps

Given that it was stated several months ago, things may have changed...dont know how reliable it is tho, sorry.

dandoc2;3877470

the series is pants without johnny in it - been downhill since season … the series is pants without johnny in it - been downhill since season 5just my opinionbut yes they are going to make a season 8

Agreed!!! :thumbsup:

Banned

dandoc2;3877523

on the two pints my space official site … on the two pints my space official site http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=137482107&blogID=382862344

thanks

Original Poster

i have to admit i am gutted that Jonny left but is is still a good show by all means

Reaney24;3877573

i have to admit i am gutted that Jonny left but is is still a good show … i have to admit i am gutted that Jonny left but is is still a good show by all means

dont lie to yourself
    http://www.math.vanderbilt.edu/~ugsem/pinocchio.PNG

Original Poster

dandoc2;3877726

dont lie to yourself

im not lying i still think that its a good show

How did jonny die>? i never quite understood it

mum2b;3877950

How did jonny die>? i never quite understood it

He jumped over a shark tank in Florida, that he'd won as a prize. He fell and was eaten - I think.

Original Poster

Deek43;3877967

He jumped over a shark tank in Florida, that he'd won as a prize. He … He jumped over a shark tank in Florida, that he'd won as a prize. He fell and was eaten - I think.

That would be correct

dandoc2;3877470

the series is pants without johnny in it - been downhill since season … the series is pants without johnny in it - been downhill since season 5just my opinionbut yes they are going to make a season 8

it's been downhill since episode 1, how on earth did this get 8 series??

awful show imo.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767498
      2. Bearded chat815
      3. What would be HELL to you?3358
      4. One for the mathmaticians2948

See more discussions