Groups

Can anybody explain........

how 'Find all threads containing posts by.........' thingy works??????
    I often want to look back at threads I have posted in so go to this bit (above) but not often can't find them as not everything is there and there seems to be no order to it at all!! Am I missing something??

18 Comments

Original Poster

Is that a No then??? lol

Banned

hannah19790;2812623

Is that a No then??? lol

I'm not telling ya, nah, nah, nah, nah :-D

Original Poster

DLM;2812646

I'm not telling ya, nah, nah, nah, nah :-D

Well, that's just nasty!!:p

Banned

hannah19790;2812659

Well, that's just nasty!!:p

I like being nasty :whistling:

Click on Advanced Search

Go to [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"BY MEMBER"[/COLOR], enter the username

then [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"FIND THREADS BY USER"[/COLOR]

This is mine:

=7&advanced_search=Search+Now"]click me

Banned

black gerbil1;2812664

Click on Advanced SearchGo to [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"BY MEMBER"[/COLOR], … Click on Advanced SearchGo to [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"BY MEMBER"[/COLOR], enter the usernamethen [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"FIND THREADS BY USER"[/COLOR]This is mine:http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?keywords=&search_type=title_only&merchant_id=&merchant_search=&user_id=52701&user_search=black+gerbil1&user_search_type=threads&threads_with=minimum&threads_with_number=&posts_from=6months&posts_from_option=newer&sort_results_by=Last+Posting+Date&sort_results_option=DESC&temp_min=&temp_max=&forums[]=7&advanced_search=Search+Now

Nice CK's, i guess that is not you :whistling:

Advanced search helps a bit but it's still a mess.
    You do subscribe to the threads do you?

Original Poster

chesso;2812679

Advanced search helps a bit but it's still a mess. You do subscribe to … Advanced search helps a bit but it's still a mess. You do subscribe to the threads do you?

Yeh a few but guess I'l have to do a lot more - what a pain

Banned

I've never been able to work the order of this, I think its amount of posts per thread order

hotukdeals.com/sea…Now

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2812664

Click on Advanced SearchGo to [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"BY MEMBER"[/COLOR], … Click on Advanced SearchGo to [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"BY MEMBER"[/COLOR], enter the usernamethen [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"FIND THREADS BY USER"[/COLOR]This is mine:=7&advanced_search=Search+Now"]click me

Thanks honey but I'm having trouble finding the treads I posted in not just started:thumbsup: Any other ideas??

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2812779

I've never been able to work the order of this, I think its amount of … I've never been able to work the order of this, I think its amount of posts per thread order http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?keywords=&search_type=title_only&merchant_id=&merchant_search=&user_id=83479&user_search=hannah19790&user_search_type=posts&threads_with=minimum&threads_with_number=&posts_from=6months&posts_from_option=newer&sort_results_by=Last+Posting+Date&sort_results_option=DESC&temp_min=&temp_max=&advanced_search=Search+Now

Hey........that me!!!:p
    It doesn't make sense though does it? really bugs me:x

hannah19790;2812809

Hey........that me!!!:p

in that case click on your profile and then click on

Find all threads containing posts by hannah19790Find all threads started … Find all threads containing posts by hannah19790Find all threads started by hannah19790

hi hannah you could put in a keyword if you know what the topic was about as well as you posting in it?

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2812814

in that case click on your profile and then click on

lol. That's the bit I'm on about - there is no order to it and not everything is there:-D

Original Poster

cheerleader;2812818

hi hannah you could put in a keyword if you know what the topic was about … hi hannah you could put in a keyword if you know what the topic was about as well as you posting in it?

Hi Cheerleader

Thenks hun, Yep, looks like that's what I'll have to do then. That's ok if u know what the title was though and saying that, that doesn't always work either, hey!!:roll:

Banned

hannah19790;2812809

Hey........that me!!!:pIt doesn't make sense though does it? really bugs … Hey........that me!!!:pIt doesn't make sense though does it? really bugs me:x

I tend to just use google to search for stuff on here.

Just put 'hotukdeals' at the end of any search and it takes you straight there

Foosball Chum;2812886

I tend to just use google to search for stuff on here.Just put … I tend to just use google to search for stuff on here.Just put 'hotukdeals' at the end of any search and it takes you straight there

:thumbsup:ditto i go that way to eg raging rapids hotukdeals in google and takes me right to the post:-D

Original Poster

Foosball Chum;2812886

I tend to just use google to search for stuff on here.Just put … I tend to just use google to search for stuff on here.Just put 'hotukdeals' at the end of any search and it takes you straight there

karen21101;2813370

:thumbsup:ditto i go that way to eg raging rapids hotukdeals in google … :thumbsup:ditto i go that way to eg raging rapids hotukdeals in google and takes me right to the post:-D

Oh yeh, never thought about that - have some rep :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?11
      2. advice needed on dumbell weight training please11
      3. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget44
      4. Apple Watch Series 3 EE Contract Cost517

See more discussions