Groups

Can anybody find this necklace???

Hi i saw a necklace a few weeks back on x-factor tht Katie Waissel had on, have been searching since to find one like it but can find anything. Can sombody please help me find one.

17 Comments

do u mean the light pearl collective one or the sepia pearl locket one? shes doubled up

Original Poster

storysacks

do u mean the light pearl collective one or the sepia pearl locket one? … do u mean the light pearl collective one or the sepia pearl locket one? shes doubled up

sorry - the one with different lenght pearls attached together with the diamante flower.

Original Poster

dontasciime

http://www.whatsabouttown.com/jewellery-news/necklaces-3/a-statement-necklace-shone-on-katie-waissel-neck-800121237.html

i cant find the necklace on the link???

ive looked on most them thanks, i tried googling it for a few days.
    Edited by: "nkje02" 1st Dec 2010

Contact x-factor? No doubt contestants are given all these clothes and accessories free so that people like you buy them?

Original Poster

Thanks everybody!

How do i contact x-factor nikki?

It looks to me like it could be from Butler & Wilson - same kind of style. I know that they sometimes provide jewellery for the x-factor too. Might be worth a search of their site and other stockists or even try contacting them to ask. Good luck - hope you manage to track it down

New Look has similar sort of things

Banned

Nothing quite like a pearl necklace

I have an identical set bought from New Look for £3

Original Poster

have had a look on the new look wesite, found some similar but no with the diamante flower, thanks guys

the flower will just be a brooch thats attached on top so best thing would be buy a normal pearl necklace double it and buy a seperate diamante brooch to add on the side
    as i have a blue one with a flower on it that just comes as its a brooch
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky Fibre Max11
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4562129
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764687
      4. Samsung Note 8914

See more discussions