Groups

Can Anybody Help!!!!!!

Hi my contract with orange is up for renewal the package i am on at the moment is an 18 month contract :300 minutes anytime +100 texts i also get my broadband thrown in for that.I have been offered an upgrade but i really want this one -

shop.orange.co.uk/sho…adeshop.orange.co.uk/sho…ade

Does anybody know if this is a good deal or are there better ones out there i do not want cashback ones thanks..Also i think they are going to want some money for the pda phone how can i get them to give it to me for free or at a reduced cost.
    Any help would be really appreciated.
    Abacus :0-)

11 Comments

Original Poster

Anybody!!!!!!!!

just for your info, I phoned up mobiles2yourdoor (part of phones4u). Told the guy I didn't want cashback, but the best he could possibly offer me... He ended up offering £40pm for 12 months, £180 cash up front, a g600 and my last two months free...on orange.

Maybe worth phoning up

Original Poster

Cheers Baz i appreciate that i will take a look it is a minefield trying to find the best deal with phones.

yeah, definately...I explained I would just mess up a cashback deal, so it wasn't an option

I just got a E90, 2000 minutes & 1000 txts on a 12 month contract for £45. Next month I upgrade my daughters phone to a W960i on the same sort of deal (2000 txt & 1000 minutes) for £30 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Anybody else please

Just tell them you can get the PDA for free with another provider...or see if they will reduce the price of the PDA or give it to you for free, to keep you as a customer...thats about all I can suggest! HTH

Or try here > buymobilephones.net/sto…tml

Original Poster

Cheers m8 for the advice i will try that :thumbsup:

Banned

My best advice I can give you is leave Orange as this is your chance, find another provider, there are lots out there. Another 12 months with Orange, is like lopping an arm off, very silly and quite a painful and difficult process!!

dont let them tell you no

ring them up and say that because you've had a better deal from somewhere else, you might be cancelling your contract. and you'd like to see what they have to offer because its too much hassle to change your number and phone. then tell em what you want

Banned

deadduck_145;1500617

dont let them tell you noring them up and say that because you've had a … dont let them tell you noring them up and say that because you've had a better deal from somewhere else, you might be cancelling your contract. and you'd like to see what they have to offer because its too much hassle to change your number and phone. then tell em what you want

not sure they will be needing this info now - lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget22
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?66
      3. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      4. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33

See more discussions