Groups
    EXPIRED

Can anybody help me find a cheap holiday to Sharm El Sheikh - Egypt

Hiya guys,

I looking for a short holiday for 2 adults to Sharm El Sheikh in Egypt. Im looking to depart on either 28th/29th November for either 3/4 nights.

I will need to depart from any London airport. I'm looking for a 3/4 star hotel including breakfast or HB/AI depending on the price.

My budget is around £400 max. I've tried both Expedia & Teletext so far. Teletext has some good deals however I can't find a decent hotel in Naama Bay, which is where I want to stay.

Does anybody know of any good websites to check out.... also any other tips on hotels that are quite central to Naama Bay.

Many thanks for all your advice!

8 Comments

whatever you do avoid the "sunset hotel"

£400 each or in total?

you'll be very unlikely to find a reasonably priced hotel central to naama at short notice.
    hadaba would be a better bet and most hotels run free shuttles to naama

Original Poster

WeeWifie;3308915

£400 each or in total?

£400 each.. but thats the maximum :thumbsup:

easy, on the beach are usually pretty good. Going in march with 16 mates to dive. Dont limit yourself to sharm though, the new part of hurghada is really nice as well

If you have flexibility in your dates of +-1 day, I found some on Travel Republic, have a look there. Example of what I found:

£398.25 each
    London Gatwick - Sharm-El-Sheik (Egypt): Departs 30-Nov-2008
    Sharm-El-Sheik (Egypt) - London Gatwick: Departs 04-Dec-2008
    Staying at Kahramana Hotel in Naama Bay

Or for just a bit more, at £447.22, you can stay at the Hilton Sharm Dreams Resort hotel, also in Naama Bay.

Both include breakfast.

Good luck!

If you can depart on 30 Nov or 1st Dec, you'll find some really good deals on Thomas Cook and First Choice.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Large card print/poster..22
      2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.68
      3. Jury service1823
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?616

See more discussions