Groups
    EXPIRED

can anybody help me find mrs browns boys dvd boxset in stock

trying to find the above in stock for £30 or less, tried all the usual, play, hmv, amazon, etc but either out of stock or over priced, anyt help much appreciated.

4 Comments

We looked everywhere too for a good price, but fortunately my brother is working in dublin at the moment, and he got it for us for £25 (€28) but he's not home till 1st March.
    very good 8 disc series by the way. pm me if you want my bruv to bring one back. Brendan O'Carroll has created a monster.

Original Poster

poohbeannie;7912316

We looked everywhere too for a good price, but fortunately my brother is … We looked everywhere too for a good price, but fortunately my brother is working in dublin at the moment, and he got it for us for £25 (€28) but he's not home till 1st March. very good 8 disc series by the way. pm me if you want my bruv to bring one back. Brendan O'Carroll has created a monster.

aww, thanks ever so much but really wanted it before then, we're of to see for the love of mrs brown at edinburgh playhouse on 13 march, really looking forward to it. Rep for the offer.

Found some at ]Amazon market place. Hope this is the one that you are looking for. (£19.99+ £1.24shipping)

Original Poster

nomeames;7917080

Found some at ]Amazon market place. Hope this is the one that you are … Found some at ]Amazon market place. Hope this is the one that you are looking for. (£19.99+ £1.24shipping)

thats exactly what I want, thank you, have repped you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jaffa quake as McVitie's cuts pack sizes - BBC News55
      2. Any PS4 News Here29313806
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563839
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047197

See more discussions