Found 23rd Sep 2016
any one got a recovery media disk for lenovo b50-30 laptop plz

1. Ask
  2. Lenovo
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Lenovo
8 Comments

Is it new? Most laptops in the last few years don't come with any so it relies on you to make your own USB system image. Did you have one when you bought it?

Original Poster

westy125

Is it new? Most laptops in the last few years don't come with any so it … Is it new? Most laptops in the last few years don't come with any so it relies on you to make your own USB system image. Did you have one when you bought it?

it was in for repair and they put a new hard drive in it and then I lost everything the

now I need that disk

Original Poster

lenovo,,,,, want £45 for it

You should be able to download a generic OEM Windows image from Microsoft technet. Do a google search about it and you should find a link. The key on your COA sticker should allow you to install Windows, but you might need to ring a phone number to activate.

Actually if it was repaired under warranty they should have installed Windows for you.

Does it not have a little OneKey Recovery button to reinstate the system image? If it was repaired by an authorised Lenovo servicer then this would work.

Original Poster

josephmccowie

Does it not have a little OneKey Recovery button to reinstate the system … Does it not have a little OneKey Recovery button to reinstate the system image? If it was repaired by an authorised Lenovo servicer then this would work.

​it was fixed by my insurance that I took out on the machine , the put windows back on. but not lenovo, for software like my one key recovery or DVD shrink and lots of other so that's why I need recovery media lenovo because they installed a new hard drive which shipped all lenovo media on i

check if key is embedded in bios or has physical sticker
buy the exact windows recovery from eBay for 1.50
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247618
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4378
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
    4. word association Game74244904

See more discussions