Can anybody help unlock an old KRZR Motorola Phone please?

Hi Folks,
I have an old KRZR phone that is currently locked to Orange network, but has been unused since new (18 mths ago).
My 9 y-o daughter has clapped her eyes on it and wants to use it for texting her pals using a Vodafone sim that she has already pounced on!
Also . . . . . do girls get better / easier as they get older, or are the warnings that my drinking buddies constantly offer me true ??
Thanks
Bill

3 Comments

You need to try and get hold of a Blyk sim for her. It'll work in an orange phone and won't need topping up

The K1 should be locked to Orange take it to your local mobile shop £10 or if your near Derby can do it FOC or pop it in the post wil do it FOC just pay for return postage

spitroast

Original Poster

spit roast;5133657

The K1 should be locked to Orange take it to your local mobile shop £10 … The K1 should be locked to Orange take it to your local mobile shop £10 or if your near Derby can do it FOC or pop it in the post wil do it FOC just pay for return postagespitroast

Thx squire, I'll sort it locally
V Nice of you offer to sort though, shame I'm not near Derby
Cheers
Bill
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions