Groups

Can anybody in manchester do me a big favour?

Can anybody who lives in manchester do me a big favor please? In the arndale center there is a river island. There are some earrings in the mens section, a small black cross, a white cross and a lightning bolt and another one which i forget , they're around £6 , would someone be able to buy them for me and then post them too me? I'll obviously cover all the costs:) thanks jack

12 Comments

I'll be popping in tomorrow if thats any good.

why specifically manchester though?

Also, while you are shopping can you get me a loaf of bread and pint of milk please.

Thanks.

Aw I bought them the other day for my other half x

krs;4202624

Also, while you are shopping can you get me a loaf of bread and pint of … Also, while you are shopping can you get me a loaf of bread and pint of milk please.Thanks.

pmsl !!!!!!!

Original Poster

Because i rang stock check customer services and they said leed's and the arndale center have some, leed's don't, but the woman i rang in arndale said they still did lol! Well how and when would you want me too pay:) thanks!

lets just see if they got any in first

Original Poster

Okay thanks!

Original Poster

Hey you still going in tommorow?

I got a pair of jeans the wrong size and can't be ar**d to drive in myself. Could you return them for me while you're there!

Original Poster

kingy58;4206499

I got a pair of jeans the wrong size and can't be ar**d to drive in … I got a pair of jeans the wrong size and can't be ar**d to drive in myself. Could you return them for me while you're there!

Haha lol!
    Seeing as I cant drive, and havent really got the time to go
    I cant get down there too get them unfortunately

Original Poster

MinstrelMan;4202622

I'll be popping in tomorrow if thats any good.why specifically manchester … I'll be popping in tomorrow if thats any good.why specifically manchester though?

Hi can you still do this for me?

just replied to your pm now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions