Groups
    EXPIRED

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Can anybody help i am after either a piece of marble,granite or stone cut to my own measurements to put down in the living room.I have googled it but not getting anywhere fast .

7 Comments

no local stonemasons ?

where are you going to put it, in front of an open fire or something?

atm I'm thinking... those people who make gravestones... :P

richp;5401088

no local stonemasons ?

thats the word! lol Thanks Rich x x

Might be worth phoning your local kitchen fitter as they install that type of work surface all the time..:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for the comments i have just had my floorboards stripped and sealed but i have a piece in front of the chimney breast which needs to be covered.The size is 1260mm by 470mm this is bigger than a normal hearth size so it will have to be cut from a bigger slab.

try your local scrap house demolition yard,we have one near us and it has everything that they demolish and can be re used.,bricks,wood ,slates,chimmney pots etc etc,dont know what it come under but you get the idea.
    good luck

Original Poster

BLACKROD WEAVER;5401967

try your local scrap house demolition yard,we have one near us and it has … try your local scrap house demolition yard,we have one near us and it has everything that they demolish and can be re used.,bricks,wood ,slates,chimmney pots etc etc,dont know what it come under but you get the idea.good luck

Thanks mate will take a look :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions