Groups

Can Anybody reccommend

A good HDMI for my xbox 360, and a good component cable for my wii?
    Need it to be quite cheap, but also not any sites like dealextreme etc, need it soon
    Cheers
    Jack

11 Comments

I thought there was very very little difference between cheap hdmi cables and gold plated super fast can do the ironing aswell hdmi cables?

forums.cnet.com/520…141

Original Poster

rwm24;5669437

I thought there was very very little difference between cheap hdmi cables … I thought there was very very little difference between cheap hdmi cables and gold plated super fast can do the ironing aswell hdmi cables?http://forums.cnet.com/5208-7596_102-0.html?threadID=108141

Yeah I know, thats why I'm looking for a cheap one :thumbsup:

I got my HDMI from 7dayshop, about £3, and my Component from e-bay, about £4, both work very well imo

Banned

spikeyjacko;5669449

Yeah I know, thats why I'm looking for a cheap one :thumbsup:

then why have you asked for a good one just have a lok about at the usual places and pick up a cheap one

Original Poster

sancho1983;5669468

I got my HDMI from 7dayshop, about £3, and my Component from e-bay, about … I got my HDMI from 7dayshop, about £3, and my Component from e-bay, about £4, both work very well imo

Could you send me a PM witht the ebay link please ;-)

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;5669475

then why have you asked for a good one just have a lok about at the usual … then why have you asked for a good one just have a lok about at the usual places and pick up a cheap one

Well I meant a cheap one that someone will recommend

Aldi sometimes have good ones in for a fiver and as they have had in upscaling DVD players in recently you may get lucky.

Or alternatively just search HDMI in Play and ignore any from 'playtrade'.

]Five quid free delivery.

]Eight quid.

I think I bought my Wii component from Game but I can't be sure.

Can't seem to find it at the moment, will hunt it out

Original Poster

Ungreat;5669502

Aldi sometimes have good ones in for a fiver and as they have had in … Aldi sometimes have good ones in for a fiver and as they have had in upscaling DVD players in recently you may get lucky.Or alternatively just search HDMI in Play and ignore any from 'playtrade'. ]Five quid free delivery.]Eight quid.

Cheers buddy, might go for the £5 one :thumbsup:

Tesco are selling them for a quid in their reduced section.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions