Expired

Can Anybody recomend a good scanner???

3 replies
Found 16th Jan 2007
hi im looking for a half decent scanner and i dont know anyting about them to be honest. Can anybody recomend good brands/ models etc... my budget is pretty slim, £40 but might be willing to stretch it a tiny bit if it is reall good.

Thanks

KK

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

I have an epson perfection scanner, and I've had no problems with it. I don't know how much they cost though.

Had a quick look on ]amazon here, and there's a canon scanner that looks decent, just a touch over £40.

amazon.co.uk/exe…OLE

I had the low end Canon Lide and it was great, nowhere near these specs though, and for less than £50 delivered it's a great price.

Or get the Epson V100 for about £65 delivered. It is a better scanner than the Canon but it cost that little bit more.

ebuyer.com/cus…=UK

I have a Canon Lide and cannot fault it..and it powers from the USB so no extra plug required.
ebuyer.com/UK/…301

Here you go mate - it's a printer, scanner & phtocopier, bought one at xmas for £50 from Argos (think it's the DCP-115C version)

Replacement inks are about £2-3 each, and you can use the copier function without the need for your PC to be on
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Charge Back From A Betting Account33
    2. Xbox 360 Games with Gold33
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed440
    4. heart rate monitor fitness watch11

See more discussions