Expired

Can anybody recommend a good mid/high sleeper bed?

Found 21st Feb 2014
My daughter really needs a grown up bed and we're looking into a mid/high sleeper for her.
I like the idea of a high sleeper with storage/wardrobe underneath but not sure it would be suitable for her as she's only 5 and most I have seen are recommended for 6 and above.
Does anybody own one that they could recommend please?
Not sure on budget, but probably around £300-500 with mattress.
Any advice greatly appreciated! :0)
Community Updates
4 Comments
I recently purchased this midsleeper for my daughter. When I was doing my research the stompas got consistently good reviews. I was nervous about purchasing a mid sleeper without seeing the quality they are so went to our local bensons & really liked it. It's great quality & really sturdy. She is only 3 & has has no problems so a 5yr old will be fine

bensonsforbeds.co.uk/stompa

Stompa have loads of ranges so it depends what type of storage you want. The link below shows some others but there are loads on google

rainbow-wood.co.uk/sto…AZQ

Alternatively the lollipop also has really good reviews. I only came across this after I had ordered the stompa but it's quite a bit cheaper so I would have been tempted

archerssleepcentre.co.uk/Sec…AUA

Good luck. Hope this helps
I recently purchased this midsleeper for my daughter. When I was doing my research the stompas got consistently good reviews. I was nervous about purchasing a mid sleeper without seeing the quality they are so went to our local bensons & really liked it. It's great quality & really sturdy. She is only 3 & has has no problems so a 5yr old will be fine

bensonsforbeds.co.uk/stompa

Stompa have loads of ranges so it depends what type of storage you want. The link below shows some others but there are loads on google

rainbow-wood.co.uk/sto…AZQ

Alternatively the lollipop also has really good reviews. I only came across this after I had ordered the stompa but it's quite a bit cheaper so I would have been tempted

archerssleepcentre.co.uk/Sec…AUA

Good luck. Hope this helps
I got my 3 year old a midsleeper with the tent underneth she loves it has all her toys under there like her own little house with some lights too, (i added myself) i bought mine from 123 furniture which was £125 at the time including the tent pack and the bought a matteress from ebay, but the bed may of gone up in price as i got it last year sometime

But argos have some without tents for reasonable prices
Edited by: "shaylorkay" 22nd Feb 2014
WOW thanks. These are great. I didn't know this. Will look at one for my son when he gets a little older.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants