Groups

Can anybody recommend a good pair of wireless headphones for TV viewing?

Hi all, hoping you can help me, I'm moving shortly and - for a while at least - the surround sound will be out of the question on my TV, so need a good quality pair of headphones to do the job of the sound system - and thereby not get people knocking at my door/on the ceiling with their broom.

I don't want to pay the earth, but will do if need be.

Any advice is appreciated.

6 Comments

I purchased a pair of senheiser rs 120 headphones about 3 years ago and they are excellent cost me about £60 at the time but there is probably a newer model out now.

If you have Bluetooth in your TV, I suggest something like bluedio T2 or the updated T3. These are usually about £20-25, but offer very good sound for the price.
    If you have not got Bluetooth, you could also get a Google chromecast audio for about £25.

Original Poster

gedij2001

If you have Bluetooth in your TV, I suggest something like bluedio T2 or … If you have Bluetooth in your TV, I suggest something like bluedio T2 or the updated T3. These are usually about £20-25, but offer very good sound for the price. If you have not got Bluetooth, you could also get a Google chromecast audio for about £25.

eltel1962

I purchased a pair of senheiser rs 120 headphones about 3 years ago and … I purchased a pair of senheiser rs 120 headphones about 3 years ago and they are excellent cost me about £60 at the time but there is probably a newer model out now.

Thanks for the advice guys, the TV does have Bluetooth, I wil look into this.

After a fair bit of research (I did not want to spend more than £40), I bought the Ausdom M04 for our TV, tablet, laptop, etc to connect via Bluetooth. I like them very much. They are very comfortable (over ear) and brilliant quality for a good price. The battery lasts ages too.

Edited by: "Resali" 8th Jan

Original Poster

Resali

I bought the Ausdom M04 for our TV, tablet, laptop, etc. I like them very … I bought the Ausdom M04 for our TV, tablet, laptop, etc. I like them very much. They are very comfortable (over ear) and brilliant quality for a good price. The battery lasts ages too.

Excellent reviews! Great price too.

the Sony zx220bt are very good headphones
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tooth extraction44
      2. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?1315
      3. Amazon prime subscribe & save33
      4. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?44

See more discussions