Can anybody recommend a good, (relatively) cheap pair of bluetooth in-ear headphones for running?

Found 21st Apr
As the title says, I need some headphones for running. The reviews on Amazon are all completely unreliable so advice is appreciated. I want to spend under £100 and if possible less than £50
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I love my Anker Soundbud Slims. Only around £15 usually, great bass and long long battery life. I find them comfortable during running, they don’t slip off and come with an assortment of ear clips.
kashmemon9 m ago

I love my Anker Soundbud Slims. Only around £15 usually, great bass and …I love my Anker Soundbud Slims. Only around £15 usually, great bass and long long battery life. I find them comfortable during running, they don’t slip off and come with an assortment of ear clips.

I've got the same. Very pleased with them. Stick them in my tabs at bed time and battery lasts until the morning.
I’ve got the Anker soundbud slims too but I got a Betron pair specifically for running
Slight curve ball but if solely for music have you considered something like the sony walkman ws413?
Bertz9921st Apr

Slight curve ball but if solely for music have you considered something …Slight curve ball but if solely for music have you considered something like the sony walkman ws413?

I'll have a look into it, thanks. I think overall I would like to have the option to watch videos on my phone if using a treadmill so a pair of headphones may be the best option
gloryhunting52 m ago

I'll have a look into it, thanks. I think overall I would like to have the …I'll have a look into it, thanks. I think overall I would like to have the option to watch videos on my phone if using a treadmill so a pair of headphones may be the best option

Bluetooth would also give you option of games for tempo training such as zombie run although I do enjoy most runs with just needing my walkman, watch and maybe some water if distance requires it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants