Can anybody recommend a website or ebay seller

4 replies
Found 25th Jul 2008
Looking to buy a tshirt but want my own design printed on it. Nothing complicated just some words or something

Ive heard that tshirts with a vinyl rather than a print pressing is desirable - can anybody confirm

thanks

4 Comments

have you tried yell .com for your local area i know theres a shop like 15 doors away from me. It does general computerise printing including number plates , signs and t-shirts

You could check out Spreadshirt...they're on Quidco @ 25% cashback...

There used to be a few on there all with fairly high cashbacks.
(no idea if that was because they were overpriced in the first place of course)

Original Poster

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2607383

You could check out Spreadshirt...they're on Quidco @ 25% … You could check out Spreadshirt...they're on Quidco @ 25% cashback...There used to be a few on there all with fairly high cashbacks.(no idea if that was because they were overpriced in the first place of course)

seems like a good website

might give it a go

Out of curiosity .............what did you want on it ?
I have a professional heat press doing nothing . It's the sort that seals a A4 sheet of vinyl onto the fabric after you've printed your design from the PC . The design wont last for years though , you would want a silk screen print for that , but may last a year . I liked the idea of being able to put your own pictures or design with text in any colours onto a T-shirt ., but the novelty soon wore off .
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. active noise cancelling headphones21
    2. What is gearbest like on warranty?44
    3. Blog advice please33
    4. Best site to buy a domain11

See more discussions