Groups

Can anybody remember that tv show ...

It was basically a home make over show but instead of the adults doing it the kids took over.
    On one of them the boy built a train through from the kitchen to the living room so his mum could put his dinner on it.
    Then on another they built their parents room into a hamster cage and the living room was made out of sweets and chocolate.
    Then there was a famous woman on who built a massive slide from the top of the house, right outside down to the bottom.
    I can't for the life of me remeber what the show was called though! Must have been early 00's - 05 i'd say! Does anyone even remember it? Or is it just me!!!

7 Comments

Banned

yeah i remember it, cant think what its called

Original Poster

sassie;8077455

yeah i remember it, cant think what its called

Thank god it's not just me!
    The title had devil horns in it i think but i really can't think!

I can remember it, but not it's name. Should bring that back, not that I'll be letting my kids do the decorating...

jellybaby22;8077462

I remember it... Im sure one kid remade the kitchen into a burger bar … I remember it... Im sure one kid remade the kitchen into a burger bar style thing,..... It looked like a mcdonanlds :lol:

i remember that one, i must of been young at the time coz i thought it was well cool

Original Poster

Pahaaa!
    What would you do? I can't think!

AhhACake!;8077785

Pahaaa! What would you do? I can't think!

I'd deffo have a firemans pole and do away with the stairs. Not sure how we'd get UP there, but still.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2250
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047123
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1217
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767296

See more discussions