Groups

Can anybody tell me the cheapest but best sim only contract around?

Right at the moment i am on pay as you go and it annoys me when i run out of credit lol and it is just about to run out again so i was wondering if somebody could tell me the cheapest but best contract there is..( as i probabl wuldnt use allthemins and texts anyways lol) and only want sim contract as i already have quite a good phone.... I would prefer the contract to be on Orangebut nythig would do really... tell me what you know... Thanks Ste

13 Comments

Buy this and sell the phone and the contract is free for 12 months.
    hotukdeals.com/ite…12m

I pay £10 a month for 300 mins and 300 texts from Virgin, sim only. Suits me

dunno, but I just signed up for the Virgin £10 a month deal 300 anytime minutes and 300 texts for a tenner.

Can anybody tell me the cheapest but best sim only contract around?

There is no such thing.
    You need to state a lot of details i.e

How many texts
    How many minutes
    Duration of calls
    Do you text the same person all the time
    Do you call the same person all the time.
    Do you need web access

etc, etc, etc

We have an orange sim only contract for our daughter, £10 per month with 150 mins 300 texts and unlim texts evenings and weekends, came with cashback from quidco/cashbackkings.

Original Poster

wow that virgin one sounds pretty good thanks guys... where can you get this from or how could i get hold of it?

Thanks Ste,,,

keep em coming also cheers the cheaper the better dont really mind about how many mins of texts,
    dont need web acess and dont ring the same person all the time... thanks

Original Poster

I am not a membor of virgin media so i cannot use that contract thanks anyways....any more good priced contracts would prefer to pay around £10 if possible

Hi. Three are currently doing a promotional tarrif of £12 a month for 100
    Anytime any network minutes or texts or any mix of the two. Plus unlimited 3 to 3 calls. Plus you get free Skype-to-Skype Calls and a free phone as well.

]http//th…h=1

Original Poster

oh ye i forgot to say... sorry about this i dont want a contract with 3 or with any supermarket mobile.. thanks anyways

Banned

my parnter has 02 simpliciry 20 a month inc vat for 800 mins and 500 texts was originaly 600 and unlimited but you change the bolt on you want eg to 600 misn and unlimited land line calls or free o2 to o2 calls

Original Poster

logyon;3232717

my parnter has 02 simpliciry 20 a month inc vat for 800 mins and 500 … my parnter has 02 simpliciry 20 a month inc vat for 800 mins and 500 texts was originaly 600 and unlimited but you change the bolt on you want eg to 600 misn and unlimited land line calls or free o2 to o2 calls

Thanks but thats a bit too much for me wanted to spend anywhere up to £15 really and i dont think that i would use all thos mins and texts in a month lol... thanks anyways

Banned

Our simplicity tariffs give you
    Our lowest ever pay monthly rate
    No long contract
    30 days notice
    Get O2 treats – free texts, minutes and more every month
    It’s easy to switch to O2 – and you can keep your old number

===============
    200 mins400 texts
    Plus Unlimited O2 to O2 Calls
    £15 a month
    Key benefits:
    200 UK minutes and 400 UK texts each month
    Plus unlimited O2 to O2 calls
    Free voicemail
    Browse the internet on your mobile for up to £1 per day
    Free itemised online billing

Charges outside your allowance:
    UK voice calls1 20p/min
    UK calls to 07744/07755 numbers 25p/min
    UK calls to 0871 numbers 35p/min
    UK video calls Same as voice calls
    UK voicemail Free
    Calls to O2 Customer Services2 Free from your O2 mobile
    UK text message 12p
    UK picture/video message 25p
    International text message3 16p
    UK browsing4 Up to £1 per day

1. UK voice calls
    Applies to calls made in the UK to standard UK landlines and all UK network mobiles. Excludes calls to 0871, 07744, 07755 and premium rate calls.

2. Calls to O2 Customer Services
    Calls from a non-O2 mobile are charged at your providers' rates.

3. International text message
    Texts sent from the UK to an international number. Subscribers to International Traveller Service and Discount Country will only be charged at 12p per international text.

4. UK browsing
    Does not apply if you take a BlackBerry Pay As You Use tariff. Excessive usage policy applies.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767129
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1831
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …2599
      4. TechInTheBasket?69

See more discussions