Groups

Can anyone advise as to a good quality and cheap condenser dryer? Thank you

Looking for any recommendations as having two children under 2 clothes are dirtied at an amazing rate.

9 Comments

We have been happy with the Beko condenser tumble dryer (8kg version).

Still undecided if we would have saved money by spending the extra on a heat pumped one with the energy saving as it's a B rated one.

Original Poster

Dragon32

We have been happy with the Beko condenser tumble dryer (8kg version). … We have been happy with the Beko condenser tumble dryer (8kg version). Still undecided if we would have saved money by spending the extra on a heat pumped one with the energy saving as it's a B rated one.

Thank you, having a similar quandary.

We've had a candy one for 18 months that we paid £180 for. Works brilliantly.

Edited by: "mayzi" 5th Mar

amazon.co.uk/Con…EIG
    or
    wilko.com/plu…503

With one of these you can convert any dryer into a condenser, potentially saving you money and giving you the option of undoing the conversion should you ever need to
    Edited by: "xfaxfa" 5th Mar

This is on the Which "Best Buy" list ao.com/pro…spx

what about one of those ? Secamatic Turbo electric clothes dryer for £39.98. on Groupon?
    a friend has one and swears by it ?

I had my zanussi for 15 years

I bought the following drier just before christmas.

electrical.coop.co.uk/Bek…W-W

The wife is over the moon with its performance..being A++ efficiency it will hopefully save me money too!.

Original Poster

Thanks for the help everyone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767240
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927350
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1318
      4. love affairs1223

See more discussions