Groups

Can anyone answer me a few Blackberry questions please?

I'm starting a new job in a few weeks and the job means I'll be using Microsoft Outlook, it's calendar feature, and emails. My phone at the moment is quite old so I'm thinking of picking up a cheap second hand Blackberry until my contract is due for renewal in June.

Is it just a matter of putting my Vodafone sim into a Blackberry and away to go? Whats the difference between the Blackberry email and my own email?

Thanks.

2 Comments

well I know my company have Blackberrys and they do not allow personal Blackberrys to sync with the blackberry server, each blackberry requires a licence which costs £'s , so dont know that you would be able to use it with your new works email

Banned

DavieDeal;8030993

well I know my company have Blackberrys and they do not allow personal … well I know my company have Blackberrys and they do not allow personal Blackberrys to sync with the blackberry server, each blackberry requires a licence which costs £'s , so dont know that you would be able to use it with your new works email

This.

You may want to check with the company before you buy anything.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26117
      2. Samsung Note 8811
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4422067
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?34182

See more discussions