Expired

Can Anyone Beat This Deal For Me?!?! Rep will be added

6 replies
Found 7th Jan 2010
Hi,

I am looking to get the Samsung B3410 on Vodafone contract.

So far I have found this deal...

300 Mins, Unlimited Texts, £80 Auto Cashback and £50 Quidco for £15 pm on a 24 month contract through Mobiles.co.uk

Its definately the phone I want with mins/texts, and I would like as much auto-cashback as possible, Don't really want it by redemption.

If you can find better let me know! rep added!

Thanks in Advance

5 Comments

same site
t-mob deal is 7.50 a month via redemption

You will get cheaper line rental butneed to do redemption

Original Poster

bhara;7465023

same sitet-mob deal is 7.50 a month via redemption

milewide;7465060

You will get cheaper line rental butneed to do redemption

Thanks guys but I really need it via cashback rather than redemption so that the money can do into the Wedding Fund! Needs all the help it can get at the moment lol!

lilsta1303;7465193

Thanks guys but I really need it via cashback rather than redemption so … Thanks guys but I really need it via cashback rather than redemption so that the money can do into the Wedding Fund! Needs all the help it can get at the moment lol!

Don't get a new mobile contract then and that will save you an extra £15 a month:p

Original Poster

Bingohomer;7465322

Don't get a new mobile contract then and that will save you an extra £15 … Don't get a new mobile contract then and that will save you an extra £15 a month:p

Hehe! yes but I do need a new contract! and im paying £25 pm at the moment so that will be a saving and sim only is roughly the same anyway!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Building a PC Need Help!611
    2. School shoes - with lights11
    3. Driving anxiety.1518
    4. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?65

See more discussions