Groups

Can anyone check this Netbook out please?

Looking at it for my DD's they are 5 and 6 and mainly only play cbeebies or playhouse disney on the big PC.
    Does this look good enough for just the small things they want to do please?
    Im useless at PC specs
    bigoffers.co.uk/pro…nch

Will try and paste the specs here to avoid people having to use the site, Not sure if site is any good either
    Allfine Mini Netbook Pink 7 Inch

Specifications:

Storage Drive type: 2GB SSD
    RAM: 128MB
    Operating System:

Microsoft Windows CE
    Processor: arm 920 32Bit Processor

Card Socket: SD Card Socket
    Mouse Control: Touchpad
    Keyboard: Standard 80-key UK layout
    I/O ports: 3 USB port, Earphone/line socket
    Display
    Display type: 7" LCD TFT
    Widescreen: Yes
    Max resolution: 800 x 480 (WVGA)
    Networking
    Other com options: 10/100MB Ethernet port
    Wireless LAN: Built-in Wi-Fi
    Product Dimensions
    Weight:
    650g
    Size: 222x165x29.5mm
    LxWxD

5 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone please?

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8618810

Rubbish, Windows CE, is useless, it's not real windows. It's basically … Rubbish, Windows CE, is useless, it's not real windows. It's basically windows mobile, that's a slow netbook aswell. Better to get a proper one running full windows.

Thank you, I think I will give it a miss then, 7 yr old havent the patience for slow PC

Banned

Really poor spec netbook.Worth waiting for a sale/deal on here and you could prob get one sub £100 with a decent spec.

Netbook would be to slow to run most things.

Original Poster

Thanks both, I will just have to be booted off this more often, DH just said he isnt 100% happy about her having her own access to internet at 7 anyways, which would happen with a netbook, at least with this PC she cant take it anywhere!
    Thanks again x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions