Groups

Can anyone confirm if this is a good deal??

i have been offered a new mobile phone contract but i dont know 2 things about mobile deals since i bought my iphone.

i have been offered a fee samsung tocco lite 24 months 700 xmins and unlimited texts + a free ps3 slim 120 gb all for £25 a month

8 Comments

Banned

depends of you want a ps3 slim I guess but seems a great deal if you do as slim is worth £200

sounds like a good deal, :-D xx

it sounds like a really good deal to me, but im no expert

Original Poster

does anyone have a tocco lite they anygood??

You would be paying £600 for this deal

£200 for the PS3 and not sure how much the Samsung £150 maybe ?

So you are paying £250 for the contract.

The question is whether you want the phone and the PS3 if you don't then you are probably better off going with a SIM only deal. I believe you can get O2 deals or Vodafone deal (SIM Only) for £10-£15 a month and on a 12 month contract.

I'd stay away from 24 month tarrifs, hard to break.

End up being expensive in the current climate of competing networks.

Original Poster

asandino;6503167

You would be paying £600 for this deal£200 for the PS3 and not sure how m … You would be paying £600 for this deal£200 for the PS3 and not sure how much the Samsung £150 maybe ? So you are paying £250 for the contract. The question is whether you want the phone and the PS3 if you don't then you are probably better off going with a SIM only deal. I believe you can get O2 deals or Vodafone deal (SIM Only) for £10-£15 a month and on a 12 month contract.

if i pay £15 a month for a sim only deal then wouldnt it be worth paying the extra £10 for free handset a ps3?? thanks for your advice thou ill have a look at sim only deals

i have a tocco lite which i think is great,i purchased it on vodafone payg,for £90 new on ebay and got a sim for £10 per month 30 day contract for 500 text and 100 minutes,depending on what you want,cheers sue
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764211
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846169

See more discussions