Can anyone confirm if this site is trustworthy please?…

Found 14th Mar
sharkduoclean.co.uk
I’ve checked on scamadviser but it onlysays it’s a new site? Would appreciate any feedback
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
sharkduoclean.co.uk

Registrant:
Philip Knight

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
Oakdale Close 1
Weston Crewe
CHS
CW2 5QX
United Kingdom

Data validation:
Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 12-Aug-2016

Registrar:
1 & 1 Internet SE [Tag = 1AND1]
URL: 1and1.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 12-Aug-2016
Expiry date: 12-Aug-2018
Last updated: 22-Nov-2016
you can pay by paypal
Thank you both x
I saw the advert for this vacuum the other day, looks good!
The vacuum I’m looking for is approximately £70 cheaper on this site, that’s why I’m dubious. Not sure what to do.
“Last updated: 22-Nov-2016”

I would personally stay away, or buy a cheap product through paypal on it and see if it arrives.

The terms and conditions aren’t brilliant but they’re better than typical scams so I don’t know. The fact they’re also linked with another company who have a Amazon page (SharkNinja) along with a website and social media is good but I would proceed with caution still.
Edited by: "Mechtup" 15th Mar
If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is
Mechtup16 m ago

If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is

This is what keeps bouncing around my head! I’m so tempted but I know if I go for it I’ll panic and wish I hadn’t
Any website with the name of a third party product in it's URL is almost always dubious. Generally the honourable exceptions are the first dealer of a product in a country and given the recent registration that's not the case here.
That’s what I have always believed, like the fake Ugg sites. There’s been a couple of deals posted on here for this website and someone has commented to say they received their order and are pleased? But then I don’t know them to be able trust their comment

hotukdeals.com/dea…279
Edited by: "rnknrnz" 15th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions