Can anyone else log into curryspc world?

Posted 11th Nov
I haven't been able to log into my account on currys pc world site. Even when I reset my password it accepts the password then when I log in with the new password it states that it is incorrect.

Is there a problem with the site login? Can anyone else log in?
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
I’ve just logged in ok via safari. Perhaps try a different browser?
No, I can't login either. Broken?.
MiniMissyMoo11/11/2019 21:46

I’ve just logged in ok via safari. Perhaps try a different browser?

can't log in with chrome, IE and safari. same issue with hubby's account.
Broken on Chrome and Samsung Internet.
damn. i need to get the ipad deal
mutley111/11/2019 22:01

can't log in with chrome, IE and safari. same issue with hubby's account.

How odd, I don’t know how I’m able to log in, I even reset my password as I haven’t bought anything for ages. Hopefully they’ll sort it soon.
MiniMissyMoo11/11/2019 22:16

How odd, I don’t know how I’m able to log in, I even reset my password as I …How odd, I don’t know how I’m able to log in, I even reset my password as I haven’t bought anything for ages. Hopefully they’ll sort it soon.

It may be some accounts are not affected.
I am still not able to login this afternoon. anyone else able to do so?
I've not been able to log in for months. I poked them about it, and they said to set up a new account. Which I didn't do.
alg12/11/2019 14:29

I've not been able to log in for months. I poked them about it, and they …I've not been able to log in for months. I poked them about it, and they said to set up a new account. Which I didn't do.

that won't work with TCB then! that is really poor as you will need a new email address to set up a new account.
No problems logging-in for me.

I also have a different e-mail address for the TopCashback & Currys PC World sites as they don't have to be the same address, & have never had to be.

If you send me your security credentials, @mutley1, I will report back on whether they work for me, or not.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants