Groups

Can anyone explain to me how Sky works on the 360?

What is the sky code used for?

I'm just generally confused about it.

18 Comments

same as a pc you put ur user name and password in and it come through ur internet conection

Original Poster

Then what are sky player codes used for?

farhadmaster

Then what are sky player codes used for?

It's used for people who don't have Sky subscription.

If you have a sky sub which includes either multiroom or the broadband package then sky player is free, if not use the code.

*** note according to the sky website this is for live broadcasts ***
    Edited by: "dh058977" 29th Jan 2011

Original Poster

dh058977

If you have a sky sub which includes either multiroom or the broadband … If you have a sky sub which includes either multiroom or the broadband package then sky player is free, if not use the code.

thanks, we've got broadband package and sky tv yay!

dh058977

If you have a sky sub which includes either multiroom or the broadband … If you have a sky sub which includes either multiroom or the broadband package then sky player is free, if not use the code.

Nope, I don't have multi room or bb and I use it on an xbox and pc's elsewhere, not sure this is applicable anymore.
    Edited by: "Adam2050" 29th Jan 2011

Adam2050

Nope, I don't have multi room or bb and I use it on an xbox and pc's … Nope, I don't have multi room or bb and I use it on an xbox and pc's elsewhere, not sure this is applicable anymore.

Really? The sky website still says that you need "Multiroom or Broadband Unlimited" to watch live tv channels on sky player! Weird

farhadmaster

thanks, we've got broadband package and sky tv yay!

But have you got "Multiroom or Sky Broadband Unlimited" lol

dh058977

Really? The sky website still says that you need "Multiroom or Broadband … Really? The sky website still says that you need "Multiroom or Broadband Unlimited" to watch live tv channels on sky player! Weird

Yep, being used quite a lot. I always thought this was true, I have the full package, bar BB and multi.

Adam2050

Yep, being used quite a lot. I always thought this was true, I have the … Yep, being used quite a lot. I always thought this was true, I have the full package, bar BB and multi.

skyplayer.sky.com/vod…rue

The second question on there needs updating then! lol

dh058977

http://skyplayer.sky.com/vod/content/Home/Application_Navigation/Help/content/l/l/content/44/help.do?login.sequence=1983214343&after.login=trueThe second question on there needs updating then! lol

Who knows fella maybe mines just lucked.

Adam2050

Yep, being used quite a lot. I always thought this was true, I have the … Yep, being used quite a lot. I always thought this was true, I have the full package, bar BB and multi.

im only able to watch the on demand stuff on sky player, dont have multi room or broadband with sky
    Edited by: "Peterdj41" 29th Jan 2011

I have sky bb. Think you can only view the channels in your package. That's how it work for me I think.

Bigred01

I have sky bb. Think you can only view the channels in your package. … I have sky bb. Think you can only view the channels in your package. That's how it work for me I think.

Thats if you have the multiroom or broadband yeah.

I have skyhd full package,no internet with them,my friend uses my account for sky in Dublin,I am in Doncaster.

I use my dads account in plymouth and I am in exeter.

we have sky but we dont have movies and that is the best part of sky player.

Is it me or has Bravo gone from sky player??

Bravo is no more

If you have Sky then login on Xbox with the same details you would on the Sky website.

It's really useful for students as my younger brother has been using it on his 360 miles away in London for months.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168
      2. What do these 2 men have in common811
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764209
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137

See more discussions