Groups

Can anyone find a manual for a Panasonic TH-42PH10BS Plasma

My remote has broke so I cannot change to the HDMI channel for my laptop or dvd player so have a blank screen I cannot watch lol.

5 Comments

If its the same as our TXP42X10B you just press the av button on the side and keep pressing it till you get the hdmi channel :thumbsup:

Original Poster

esq3585;6368949

If its the same as our TXP42X10B you just press the av button on the side … If its the same as our TXP42X10B you just press the av button on the side and keep pressing it till you get the hdmi channel :thumbsup:

Cheers, I sorted it anyway, the buttons are tiny and on the bottom of the screen just under it so hard to feel them!

If you have a sky remote the help button on the remote will change the input

Go here

panasonic.co.uk/htm…tml

put your model TH-42PH10BS into the search box and click search

the Available Downloads for your model appear at the bottom of the search box

click on the VIEW 9.2MB button on the bottom right hand side new box opens

tick the I Accept box and then click on the view button new box opens

you will then be able to download to your computer or view the file

you will need a PDF reader to read this file Adobe Acrobat is one such reader and has a free version on the web

Banned

this is the closest one I could find it's for the TH-42PH10B version

pdfdatabase.com/dow…pdf
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions