Groups
    EXPIRED

Can anyone find me.......

A cheap playhouse for my 13 month old? Been looking but it seems the cheapest I can find is about £60ish.

Hope someone can find me a better deal

Thanks

4 Comments

Mod & Ed

this offer is still on
    hotukdeals.com/dea…418
    my neices have one and its ok for the money, but tbh I was going to get one but picked up a 2ndhand one off gumtree for £30, dismantled fine and is as good as new ( apart from fading a bit, which they all do after about 3 mths outside anyway, my other neices have a little tikes one, and that faded after 3 mths, they paid £280 for it! )

Original Poster

Thank you wihad did see this the other night in toysrus but wasnt keen when i seen it did have a look on gumtree but all are saying dismantle yourself. tried fleabay too but none nearby and are all for local pickup.

Mod & Ed

crazyblondechick

Thank you wihad did see this the other night in toysrus but wasnt keen … Thank you wihad did see this the other night in toysrus but wasnt keen when i seen it did have a look on gumtree but all are saying dismantle yourself. tried fleabay too but none nearby and are all for local pickup.

they are not hard to do if they are the plastic ones, I did the one we bought and put it back together, and some people will usually drop off for you for the petrol money if you ask. Netmums may be worth a look too x

Original Poster

ooooo never heard of them thanks hun
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020

See more discussions