Expired

Can Anyone Find Me a better deal for this watch please...rep for help

Found 31st Jan 2010
its £399 at john lewis but i can get 25% off with discount so will b able to get it for £300.

would i be able to get that any cheaper elsewhere? i know thats quite a big discount as it is

cheers

Luke

1. Ask
  2. Watch
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Watch
8 Comments

Don't think you will get it any cheaper than that lov, unless you try ebay but too much risk of getting a fake!

Had a look online and they are all at the £399 mark :-(

No seems to be £399 everywhere. So unless you going to the USA. JohnLewis great customer service too.:thumbsup:

nice watch.... what the warranty on that you know?

Original Poster

Pr3cious18;7710891

Don't think you will get it any cheaper than that lov, unless you try … Don't think you will get it any cheaper than that lov, unless you try ebay but too much risk of getting a fake!Had a look online and they are all at the £399 mark :-(

ok thanks didnt know if johnlewis were just pricing the watch higher than others, ill go with johnlewis then cheers.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7710899

No seems to be £399 everywhere. So unless you going to the USA. JohnLewis … No seems to be £399 everywhere. So unless you going to the USA. JohnLewis great customer service too.:thumbsup:

yeah i got my last watch there great stores i think

saayinla;7710910

nice watch.... what the warranty on that you know?

i am pretty sure its a year warranty on all watches

acecatcher3;7710929

yeah i got my last watch there great stores i thinki am pretty sure its a … yeah i got my last watch there great stores i thinki am pretty sure its a year warranty on all watches

Manufacturer Warranty:
2 Year Manufacturers Guarantee

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7710944

Manufacturer Warranty:2 Year Manufacturers Guarantee

brilliant cheers gavin, repped all helpers, will lock this now

merci!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.