Groups
    EXPIRED

Can anyone find me a cheap, cheap holiday?

Banned
    Not really bothered where the destination is. Could do with a week away in the sun and a deal along the lines of the Crete one for a week for around £65 per person. Hoping to pay less than £130 for accommodation and flights, so I can spend more on events when I'm there. My budget including spending money is around £500, so please can anyone help me?

I know it's a very low budget, but even a week away will be immense!!

Flying from Manchester within the next 2 months!!

Rep given to all helpers!

8 Comments

Considering how bad the accommodation would be for that amount of money I would rather stay at home.

theres a website called on the beach ill see if i can find link for you its very cheap you will have to flick thro some dates and places but im sure you will find a good deal on there if your gona find one

edit -- heres link otbeach.com/

Original Poster Banned

The JFK;5446239

Considering how bad the accommodation would be for that amount of money I … Considering how bad the accommodation would be for that amount of money I would rather stay at home.

Obviously you're too cool school!

Original Poster Banned

SABJ;5446253

theres a website called on the beach ill see if i can find link for you … theres a website called on the beach ill see if i can find link for you its very cheap you will have to flick thro some dates and places but im sure you will find a good deal on there if your gona find one :)edit -- heres link http://www.otbeach.com/

Bump, thanks for that. Rep added!

try here, you might just get that bargain, regularly updated, usually loads from manchester, but hardly any from where i need ... Newcastle
    ]http//ww…uk/

davidhurn;5446488

Bump, thanks for that. Rep added!

no probs hope u find somthing our weather doesnt seem to be getting any nicer

The £1 Ryan Air flights seem like a bit of a bargain.

I'm convincing the OH as I type lol

Pick a destination from their airport list nearest to you then ask back here to see if anyone can come up with any fab hotel deals

I can just imagine a plane full of HUKDers... 'HOW MUCH FOR A GLASS OF WATER? Stuff it they are B1G1F in duty free...' lol

Think you'll really struggle with that budget, check [url]www.skyscanner.net[/url] to find cheap flights and then check for accom with alpharooms, travel republic, etc.
    Had a quick look and cheapest I found was ryanair flight to Gerona on 29th June to 6th July for £78.68 and then Mariposas Apartments with Travel Republic for £110.61, these prices are for 2 people, so £189.29 for flight and accom for 2 leaving you £310.71 to spend, may be worth checking HB or AI as they may not be much more and at least you won't have to worry about buying food.
    :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest place to get ea access?11
      2. Samsung s8 trade in46
      3. Does anyone have a Xbox gold trial code22
      4. Iphone 6 to which handset?45

See more discussions