Groups

can anyone find me a cheap item on very.co.uk

I'm after something cheap from the above website to push my order over £50. Got a voucher to use for £25 off £50, gonna order modern warfare 2 which is £45 and just need a little filler item as close to £5 as poss

Rep for best items

Cheers

8 Comments

You are aware that although you may only be charged the reduced voucher price - they reserve the right to charge you the full amount if "they" think you have mis-used the code once the item has been delivered.......its a bit risky using codes for very etc (even when they send them to you by post!)

Banned

think jeany has but she posted on wrong thread - lol

Original Poster

got the code via text, worth a shot, if anything goes wrong they can have their stuff back.

sassie;6584182

think jeany has but she posted on wrong thread - lol

the link was about 2 miles long couldn't shorten it :oops:

they generally charge you the rest of the amount after 28 days so you cannot return the tem. Be careful.

Original Poster

Dont think it will be an issue to be honest, they've sent me the code so they dont have a leg to stand on

[URL="/very.co.uk/rf/….do?N=3272Ν=this_product&seo=t&pageSize=12&Ns=prod_in_stock|1||prod_min_base_price|0||scu_id|1&Nao=0&cmEvent=product_order"]/very.co.uk/rf/….do?N=3272Ν=this_product&seo=t&pageSize=12&Ns=prod_in_stock|1||prod_min_base_price|0||scu_id|1&Nao=0&cmEvent=product_order[/URL]

[URL="very.co.uk/rf/….do?N=4294892716+85+158&Np=1Ν=this_product&pageSize=12&pageSize=12&Ns=prod_in_stock|1||prod_min_base_price|0||scu_id|1&Nao=0&cmEvent=product_order"]very.co.uk/rf/….do?N=4294892716+85+158&Np=1Ν=this_product&pageSize=12&pageSize=12&Ns=prod_in_stock|1||prod_min_base_price|0||scu_id|1&Nao=0&cmEvent=product_order[/URL]

Sebas111;6584370

Dont think it will be an issue to be honest, they've sent me the code so … Dont think it will be an issue to be honest, they've sent me the code so they dont have a leg to stand on

Sent my wife one in the post (wasn't email, wasn't from a site but was sent directly to her) and after several phone calls and letters they eventually agreed to honour the discounted price after trying to charge the full amount after delivery.........but as long as you are aware its not a certainty thats fine :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!56
      2. Beer experts help required!46
      3. Does the app aznog still work?22
      4. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233

See more discussions