EXPIRED

Can anyone find me a good deal on Rock Band ( game only) Xbox360 please??

HI,
Would like a good deal on this please dont really want to pay more than £30 after any discounts / cash back.

I have found it on blahdvd and 101 cd for about £33.00 but i cant find any discounts or cashback for these sites plus ive never used them so im a bit wary.

A discount code for tesco would be my preference as i get staff discount there ( OH).
All the codes for £40 spends seem to be grocery and couldnt get £50 spned codes to work either when i added stuff.

It has to brand new as for a present

Thanks in advance for any help

8 Comments

Wrong forum, should be in deal requests rather than misc.

Unfortunately I haven't seen any deals on the game recently as some of the shops here seems to have reasonable deals on the instruments only.

John

Banned

i cant find it anywhere near cheaper than you already found

moved to correct forum

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;3285766

Wrong forum, should be in deal requests rather than misc.Unfortunately I … Wrong forum, should be in deal requests rather than misc.Unfortunately I haven't seen any deals on the game recently as some of the shops here seems to have reasonable deals on the instruments only.John

It was sugested i post here after i moaned i got zero responses previously this week in the correct place

Original Poster

sassie;3285781

i cant find it anywhere near cheaper than you already found

No codes for tesco etc??? cos i know 33 quid cheap but i know as soon as i order theres gonna be a code or something for somewhere and i be kicking myself lol

Banned

have they finished the promotion at tesco where you got the catalogue scanned instore and they gave you a £5 off voucher, just been to look for mine but its expired

Original Poster

DIVA1977;3286056

No codes for tesco etc??? cos i know 33 quid cheap but i know as soon as … No codes for tesco etc??? cos i know 33 quid cheap but i know as soon as i order theres gonna be a code or something for somewhere and i be kicking myself lol

sassie;3286568

have they finished the promotion at tesco where you got the catalogue … have they finished the promotion at tesco where you got the catalogue scanned instore and they gave you a £5 off voucher, just been to look for mine but its expired

yeah but was direct code not entertainment which is different apparantly:roll: freakin tesco and all their dept's.

Banned

oooop sorry, didnt know that

Have you tried all the catalogues and codes for them?
have you looked on amazon, they do money off if you take out a credit card, or lovefilm trial?
im running out of ideas -lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
    2. What laptop to choose?11
    3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
    4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions