Groups
    EXPIRED

Can anyone find me this Florida Disneyland holiday cheaper?

Hi, I need to find this holiday cheaper, although I really want to stay within Disneyland itself so if anyone can find the hotels situated in Animal Kingdom or Disneyland for the similar price then that would be ideal. Here are the details I have been quoted:

Depart 26th August 2011 from Manchester for 2 weeks coming back 9th September 2011 for 2 adults (daughter is 14) in a twin room. Staying at the Doubleree Resort on a room only basis. Prices inculde the following tickets: Disney's Ultimate Ticket for 14 days, 3 park bonus ticket to Orlando resort, tickets to Kennedy Space Centre, tickets to Blue Man Group, tickets to Pirates Dinner Adventure and tickets to Arabian Nights. Price quoted is £3219 with Virgin includes transfers, inflight meals.

Any advice or guidance welcome and would love to find hotel within Disney for this price.

8 Comments

flights for your dates from manchester + hotel are good prices with Thomson, thomson flights have plenty of room too. I've put some examples of prices below, but for more choice go to Thomsons website

Disney's Animal Kingdom
    in Walt Disney World Resort, Florida
    # Per person£1584
    # Total price£3,168
    # Includes web saving-£554
    # Deposit £225pp
    # Thu 26 Aug 10, 14 nights
    # Manchester flights

Disney's All-Star Resorts (Music)
    in Walt Disney World Resort, Florida
    * Per person£987
    * Total price£1,974
    * Includes web saving-£396
    * Deposit £225pp
    * Thu 26 Aug 10, 14 nights
    * Manchester flights
    * Double rooms sleeps 4 people
    * Room Only
    * Car hire included

Disney's Port Orleans (riverside)
    * Per person£1211

[url]www.orlandoticketdeals.co.uk[/url] sells all the tickets you want at the following prices, so if you had all the following tickets and stayed at the cheapest disney hotel which would be one of either Disneys all starmusic or sport or disneys pop century then the total package would come to £2822

disney 14 day ultimate ticket
    £239 adult £209 child

universal 3 park bonus ticket
    £104 adult £99 child

kennedy space centre admission badge
    £23 adult £17 child

blue man group
    £34 adult £21 child

pirates dinner show
    £31 each for children over 11

arabian nights dinner show
    £20 each for over 11's

Sounds like your gonna have a busy time,
    try looking on [url]www.thedibb.co.uk[/url] for help and advise on all things disney.

Also have a look at first choice holidays, they have some good prices.
    Do you want to hire a car?

Original Poster

Wow, thanks for the information. Caz1Cool will def look at the deals for Orlando tickets as that is so much cheaper than what I've been quoted by Virgin for the tickets. So with the Orlando tickets, I've priced up them alone will cost £902 as unfortunately my daughter is an adult. Also, Thomson have some great deals alot cheaper than anywhere I've seen! Lisat, not hiring a car as I'm not confident to drive abroad, however I do need airport transfers included.

Ideally, would love to stay at Animal Kingdom at Disney, but can't seem to get the price any cheaper. . . Anyone got any suggestions!

Original Poster

caz1cool;8841400

flights for your dates from manchester + hotel are good prices with … flights for your dates from manchester + hotel are good prices with Thomson, thomson flights have plenty of room too. I've put some examples of prices below, but for more choice go to Thomsons websiteDisney's Animal Kingdomin Walt Disney World Resort, Florida # Per person£1584# Total price£3,168# Includes web saving-£554# Deposit £225pp# Thu 26 Aug 10, 14 nights# Manchester flights Disney's All-Star Resorts (Music)in Walt Disney World Resort, Florida * Per person£987 * Total price£1,974 * Includes web saving-£396 * Deposit £225pp * Thu 26 Aug 10, 14 nights * Manchester flights * Double rooms sleeps 4 people * Room Only * Car hire includedDisney's Port Orleans (riverside) * Per person£1211

Ah, just realised whilst these prices are low - it should be 2011 not 2010!!! Good try, was getting my hopes up!

Original Poster

OK, best deal so far:

Dep Man sat 27th August 2011 14 nights at All Star Sports Disney Resport, 2 adults total price £2130 (add another £902 for tickets separately). Total price £3032.

have you considered hiring a villa instead? it would be much cheaper. Last year we booked a 4 bed 3 bath villa with its own pool and jacuzzi, games room etc for £550 total for 2 weeks in September. This year we are going in September again and are staying in a 5 bed 3 bath house with pool and games room etc for £800. Those prices are total not per person but then you have to add your flights on top and tickets.

If I were you I'd save up the money and book it nearer to the time as you will get a much better deal that way

You can use tesco clubcard vouchers with Virgin, so you can save some money that way.
    You can also get tickets for all the extras like the Kennedy Space Centre, tickets to Blue Man Group, tickets to Pirates Dinner Adventure and tickets to Arabian Nights whilst your out there. You might decide you got better things to see or do. Or not enough time more like.

If I were you I'd save up the money and book it nearer to the time as you will get a much better deal that way +1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice?45
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?48
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?34
      4. 90" curtain pole without a centre bracket!?33

See more discussions