Expired

can anyone find this cheaper for me???

6 replies
Found 4th Nov 2009
Going to buy this coat and wondered if it was cheaper anywhere else first.....I can only find it at £99.99 online and instore @ bank (I arent a student anymore so no student discount)

will post pic in 1st post....its a Henleys coat named 'Arsenic' and I want it in black taaa

rep for anyone who can find it cheaper from a reputable site

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

thats a real smart coat:thumbsup:

Original Poster

bossyboots;6782063

thats a real smart coat:thumbsup:

taa....its between that one and another...I like the other but my mum says this one looks nicer on me...I like the back of it but not really the front lol
I prefer this one usc.co.uk/Fir…tml but apparently that makes me look fat :cry:

Cheapest i could find was £90 @ en-fins.com/wom…ack
Not sure what the site is like but they seem to be the cheapest atm.

P.S Delivery is £4.95 so might as well just buy it in Bank!

Original Poster

robinthebobin;6782718

Cheapest i could find was £90 @ … Cheapest i could find was £90 @ http://www.en-fins.com/womenswear/henleys/coats_jackets/henleys_arsenic_coat_blackNot sure what the site is like but they seem to be the cheapest atm.P.S Delivery is £4.95 so might as well just buy it in Bank!

I went to buy it yesterday but my local one didnt have that size in :x yeah I found that one but never heard of that place before so would be a bit dubious, especially with the postal strikes...thanks though

Probably cuz its from the new season range that its still full price everywhere! Might be worth waiting a month.............if you can! I know what you women are like! :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading68
    2. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    3. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11

See more discussions