Groups

CAN ANYONE FIND THIS IMAGE ON GOOGLE PLEASE??

Hi Guys - not sure if this is the correct place to seek help but hope someone may strike lucky and be able to help.

Basically last year i purchased the "Salsa Sofa" from SCS.
    I bought a 3 seater and 2 seater they were fabric sofas not leather......now i regret this and im going to buy a new leater suite as a result.

Im desperatly trying to find a really good proffesional image of the "Salsa Sofa" that i bought from SCS online via google but cant find one.
    Ive rang SCS and they say that sofa is now discontinued so can anyone recoommend where i can find it....or even better find it if they know where !!

7 Comments

If you type Salsa sofa into ebay 2 come up with pics.

Original Poster

Yea ive done that - its actually the 2nd one ebay that i have - however im not allowed to copy his photo (and must admit id prefer to take my own photo anyway)
    However from a selling point of view if i can find a proffesional image of it (preferably the one scs used) - then hopefully it might sell for abit more - as photography isnt my strong point !!

nick1981

Yea ive done that - its actually the 2nd one ebay that i have - however … Yea ive done that - its actually the 2nd one ebay that i have - however im not allowed to copy his photo (and must admit id prefer to take my own photo anyway)However from a selling point of view if i can find a proffesional image of it (preferably the one scs used) - then hopefully it might sell for abit more - as photography isnt my strong point !!

If your selling on ebay then your wrong about having a pro image. People will rather see a picture of the actual item for sale, that way they can get an idea of the condition before buying.
    I know I wouldnt buy anything on ebay that used a stock image.

why not take a photo of yours

Original Poster

Im going to think it would be alot easier.

did scs not do a catalogue maybe in pdf format
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Going in style uv code give away22
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 891515
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?24110
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661377

See more discussions