CAN ANYONE FIND THIS IMAGE ON GOOGLE PLEASE??

Found 5th Mar 2011
Hi Guys - not sure if this is the correct place to seek help but hope someone may strike lucky and be able to help.

Basically last year i purchased the "Salsa Sofa" from SCS.
I bought a 3 seater and 2 seater they were fabric sofas not leather......now i regret this and im going to buy a new leater suite as a result.

Im desperatly trying to find a really good proffesional image of the "Salsa Sofa" that i bought from SCS online via google but cant find one.
Ive rang SCS and they say that sofa is now discontinued so can anyone recoommend where i can find it....or even better find it if they know where !!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

If you type Salsa sofa into ebay 2 come up with pics.

Original Poster

Yea ive done that - its actually the 2nd one ebay that i have - however im not allowed to copy his photo (and must admit id prefer to take my own photo anyway)
However from a selling point of view if i can find a proffesional image of it (preferably the one scs used) - then hopefully it might sell for abit more - as photography isnt my strong point !!

nick1981

Yea ive done that - its actually the 2nd one ebay that i have - however … Yea ive done that - its actually the 2nd one ebay that i have - however im not allowed to copy his photo (and must admit id prefer to take my own photo anyway)However from a selling point of view if i can find a proffesional image of it (preferably the one scs used) - then hopefully it might sell for abit more - as photography isnt my strong point !!

If your selling on ebay then your wrong about having a pro image. People will rather see a picture of the actual item for sale, that way they can get an idea of the condition before buying.
I know I wouldnt buy anything on ebay that used a stock image.

why not take a photo of yours

Original Poster

Im going to think it would be alot easier.

did scs not do a catalogue maybe in pdf format
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Need TV package612
    2. Iceland Dr. Oetker pizza board22
    3. Men’s electric shaver56
    4. HELP with credit ratings.33

See more discussions