Expired

Can anyone find this VQ CamperVan Lego Set any cheaper than £79.99

Found 4th Jan 2014
Little one would love this for his Birthday (and of course, I'd happily help him build it!)

shop.lego.com/en-…-T1 Camper-Van-10220?s=6039709

But, at £80.00 its a little over budget. Any have any codes etc, to bring price down a little. A 20% code would be great!!

Its over £120 at Amazon :-(
Community Updates
AskLego
11 Comments
This set is rarely discounted
yea, I know, hence why request! ;-)
cheers BHS ;-)

will watch that and see how high it goes... some on there for £100+ ... madness
Disco

cheers BHS ;-) will watch that and see how high it goes... some on there … cheers BHS ;-) will watch that and see how high it goes... some on there for £100+ ... madness

Pretty common with Lego, as sets are only made for a year and then rise in price massively for complete ones. Rare or top end sets like this then attract a premium on top. I've not seen any current codes for Lego and the £80 seems a fair price for it considering the parts count. Have you considered getting other family who may be buying gifts to assist in putting money in to help get him the set of his dreams and making it from more than one person?
I don't really understand why parents buy something for little kids that is way over their intelligence level to get anything from. So you're actually buying yourself a gift then, rather than him/her?
Because, Roof30, it is something he is interested in, his Uncle owes a proper one (and old one that's built up from old), and is something he's asked for.
cheeky bump?

still watchin on the bay ;-)
ebay just finished, went for more than the LEGO shop are selling it for!
Disco

ebay just finished, went for more than the LEGO shop are selling it for!

John Lewis do it for £79.99
Been watching the price on there myself for some time

johnlewis.com/leg…603
OOS at JL

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants