can anyone get ecodes for cineworld popcorn and drinks?

Found 24th Jul 2016
I can get paper tix but a friend can get ecodes but he cant get them the now so thought surely someone on here can?
Its for the 2 drinks and popcorn. Cheers if u can
Community Updates
AskCineworldPopcornDrinks
12 Comments
I'd like to know how
I can, it's 8.49 for Two Large Drinks & Large Popcorn e-code.

These are all the offersI can get for cineworld;
Cineworld 2D Adult e-code £6.59
Cineworld 2D Child e-code £4.99
Cineworld 3D Adult e-code £8.69
Cineworld 3D Child e-code £6.59
Cineworld Two Large Drinks & Large Popcorn e-code £8.49
Cineworld Medium Drink & Medium Popcorn e-code £4.99
Cineworld Unlimited Unlimited e-code incl. West End £169
Cineworld Unlimited Unlimited e-code excl. West End £144

Original Poster
spiderbifida

I can, it's 8.49 for Two Large Drinks & Large Popcorn e-code.These are … I can, it's 8.49 for Two Large Drinks & Large Popcorn e-code.These are all the offersI can get for cineworld;Cineworld 2D Adult e-code £6.59Cineworld 2D Child e-code £4.99Cineworld 3D Adult e-code £8.69Cineworld 3D Child e-code £6.59Cineworld Two Large Drinks & Large Popcorn e-code £8.49Cineworld Medium Drink & Medium Popcorn e-code £4.99Cineworld Unlimited Unlimited e-code incl. West End £169Cineworld Unlimited Unlimited e-code excl. West End £144

Excellent could u order me 2 of the large drinks and popcorn?
keithstruthers

Excellent could u order me 2 of the large drinks and popcorn?

Just to be clear you want 2 of the ecodes, as in spend £16.98?

Let me know & I'll get them ordered. You have good feedback so I'm happy for you to send the money after receiving the code.
Original Poster
spiderbifida

Just to be clear you want 2 of the ecodes, as in spend £16.98?Let me know … Just to be clear you want 2 of the ecodes, as in spend £16.98?Let me know & I'll get them ordered. You have good feedback so I'm happy for you to send the money after receiving the code.

Please if you could would be much appreciated
Original Poster
RossD89

£8.49 for two drinks and popcorn?Worst. Deal. Ever.How much would they … £8.49 for two drinks and popcorn?Worst. Deal. Ever.How much would they normally rip you off for 2 drinks and a popcorn?I'd suggest taking your own drinks and popcorn in and save yourself a fiver.

Butterkist n cola doesnt cut it when u want ice blasts n hot popcorn though
Original Poster
spiderbifida

I can, it's 8.49 for Two Large Drinks & Large Popcorn e-code.These are … I can, it's 8.49 for Two Large Drinks & Large Popcorn e-code.These are all the offersI can get for cineworld;Cineworld 2D Adult e-code £6.59Cineworld 2D Child e-code £4.99Cineworld 3D Adult e-code £8.69Cineworld 3D Child e-code £6.59Cineworld Two Large Drinks & Large Popcorn e-code £8.49Cineworld Medium Drink & Medium Popcorn e-code £4.99Cineworld Unlimited Unlimited e-code incl. West End £169Cineworld Unlimited Unlimited e-code excl. West End £144

Think u could get them before half 3? Goin to see the bfg then lol thanks if u can mate
Editor
spiderbifida

Ecodes cannot be sold on HUKD at all, as per the HUKD FS/T rules https://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/updated-hotukdeals-for-sale-forum-rules-63512

Prohibited Trades. The following items must not be listed.*Counterfeit … Prohibited Trades. The following items must not be listed.*Counterfeit items*Weapons*Medicines / Age Restricted Products*Copied Media*Console Cards / Pandora type batteries/PS3 Jailbreak Devices*Alcohol*Tobacco / accessories*Illegal Substances*Sexually Explicit Items*Non Transferable Items including Gaming/Adword Accounts*Items without an rrp, e.g. games marked "promo only" or "not for resale". We will allow "not to be sold separately" bundled games.*Cable TV Boxes*Rail Tickets*Football Tickets*Vouchers with minimum spend, next to no resale value or available in electronic format only (for the avoidance of doubt, no e-codes will be accepted). All 1mth+ tangible Xbox live cards for example are permitted, ecodes only are not.*Currency / money exchange

Edited by: "NeoTrix" 25th Jul 2016
Original Poster
spiderbifida

Prohibited Trades. The following items must not be listed.*Counterfeit … Prohibited Trades. The following items must not be listed.*Counterfeit items*Weapons*Medicines / Age Restricted Products*Copied Media*Console Cards / Pandora type batteries/PS3 Jailbreak Devices*Alcohol*Tobacco / accessories*Illegal Substances*Sexually Explicit Items*Non Transferable Items including Gaming/Adword Accounts*Items without an rrp, e.g. games marked "promo only" or "not for resale". We will allow "not to be sold separately" bundled games.*Cable TV Boxes*Rail Tickets*Football Tickets*Vouchers with minimum spend, next to no resale value or available in electronic format only (for the avoidance of doubt, no e-codes will be accepted). All 1mth+ tangible Xbox live cards for example are permitted, ecodes only are not.*Currency / money exchange

Making sure he will do it before a get it want to give him feedback been a member on here for years incase u havent noticed so know how it works
Editor
If you are looking to buy or sell, you should be doing so in FS/T and not in the Ask Section. As above the sale of Ecodes on HUKD is not allowed, as they are non tangible items. Have you completed this trade?
keithstruthers

Making sure he will do it before a get it want to give him feedback been … Making sure he will do it before a get it want to give him feedback been a member on here for years incase u havent noticed so know how it works

post of the year
Original Poster
NeoTrix

If you are looking to buy or sell, you should be doing so in FS/T and not … If you are looking to buy or sell, you should be doing so in FS/T and not in the Ask Section. As above the sale of Ecodes on HUKD is not allowed, as they are non tangible items. Have you completed this trade?

Does it look like it? After i asked him if he could get the codes and he hasnt been online in 12 hours?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants