Expired

Can anyone get the B&Q Diamond Club application pdf?

Found 23rd Sep 2014
My partners dad has just rang asking us to print off the application form for the B&Q Diamond Club. No problem I thought, just download the pdf and print.........as if it'd be that easy :|.

It doesn't open as a pdf for me, just a webpage with what appears to be 4 images. I'm not sure if the application bit of it is full or if it hasn't loaded fully - looks cut off to me. And even if I just try to print the page, it only shows the top bit of the form on page 1 and it says theres only 1 page to print.
Community Updates
AskDiamond
13 Comments
Original Poster
http://i59.tinypic.com/5be9hz.png
It's a really badly coded webpage - so its not your machine.

Even if you select the fit to screen option it cuts the left edge of the page off. Only option i can think off to print all of it properly is to screen print each of the 4 pages and paste it into Word or similar and print 4 individual pages off.
Original Poster
Yeah print screen was my next option but, I'm not 100% sure it hasn't been cut off as it looks weird :S.
Edited by: "bex85" 23rd Sep 2014
What browser are you using? In chrome select print from the browser menu, in the print preview screen change to landscape and it all looks like it will print ok.
Original Poster
Argoj

What browser are you using? In chrome select print from the browser menu, … What browser are you using? In chrome select print from the browser menu, in the print preview screen change to landscape and it all looks like it will print ok.

I'm using Chrome. I did try landscape but, the picture I put in post one is how it looks in landscape.
bex85

I'm using Chrome. I did try landscape but, the picture I put in post one … I'm using Chrome. I did try landscape but, the picture I put in post one is how it looks in landscape.

For me it looks ok in landscape. I will check any other settings and come back.
bex85

I'm using Chrome. I did try landscape but, the picture I put in post one … I'm using Chrome. I did try landscape but, the picture I put in post one is how it looks in landscape.

The only way I can get it to look like your screen shot is to change the paper size to something other then A4.
Banned
click on the 4th one down
google.com/sea…pdf
Original Poster
Argoj

The only way I can get it to look like your screen shot is to change the … The only way I can get it to look like your screen shot is to change the paper size to something other then A4.

I tried various papersizes in the end and none worked. :S.
i worked at B&Q and you should be able to go in with anything that proves your age and you get a card on the spot
Original Poster
whatsThePoint

click on the 4th one … click on the 4th one downhttps://www.google.com/search?q=B%26Q+Diamond+Club+application+pdf

I did go to that before posting this but, it wouldn't load for me so assumed link was dead. Has just loaded this time though :).
Original Poster
vimvim

i worked at B&Q and you should be able to go in with anything that proves … i worked at B&Q and you should be able to go in with anything that proves your age and you get a card on the spot

That would be too easy :p. I know he has to take this form in to B&Q as well lol.
it is that easy normally on Wednesday someone stands on the door trying to get new sign ups, as the checkout supervisors are targeted on new sign ups
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions